Stuck with you

Ever since the virus spread towards the whole world people started to panic buying, coughing and sneezing. Some of us even got stressed and scared. But we have to stay inside our houses and follow the protocol so we can help the frontliners do their job more easier.

Although work for Yoongi never stops, even though they are stuck inside their houses he still keeps on working. His boyfriend, Jimin can see he's also stressed and working is the only thing that can make him escape it.

Jimin pouted and stood up. Ever since Yoongi keeps on working at his studio he was left alone. He stood up and sighed. Jimin walked towards his boyfriend's studio which is located beside their room. He opened the door slowly and tip toed towards him.

Jimin took off Yoongi's headphones and snake his arms around his neck and nuzzle his head into his boyfriend's neck. "Minnie.." Yoongi called and stopped working.

"Hm?" Jimin answered. "Is something wrong?" Yoongi asked and placed Jimin in his lap. The younger male shaked his head. "Nothing, I just miss you" he answered.

Yoongi chuckled, "we're looked in the house together" he said making Jimin pout. "but you keep working.." Jimin mumbled. Yoongi frowned and hugged Jimin closer.

"I'm sorry babe" Yoongi said and Jimin shaked his head. "No need to apologize" the younger said and reached towards Yoongi's computer. He saved Yoongi's works and searched the song Stuck With You.

The song started to play, Jimin stood up and grabbed Yoongi to stand. He placed Yoongi's hands on hips.

Their body started to sway with the rythm.

🎶 ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh 🎶

🎶 got all this time on my hands 🎶

🎶 Might as well cancel our plans, yeah 🎶

🎶 I could stay here for a life time 🎶

"So lock the door~ and throw out the key can't fight this no more" Jimin started to sing. A contented smile formed in Yoongi's lips.

"It's just you and me and there's nothing I, nothing I, I can do"

"I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you"

Jimin started to hum the other lyrics as he looked up admiring his boyfriend's handsome features. He tip toed and peacked Yoongi's lips making the male shock.

"Again" Yoongi said and puckered his lips. Jimin laughed and kissed his boyfriend's lips. Jimin snaked his hands on Yoongi's neck as they started to kiss.

Jimin moaned giving Yoongi an oppurtunity to slide his tounge inside his cavern. They pulled out, a string of saliva connected them.

Yoongi smiled. "I love you jagiya"

"I love you too"

~•~
I made it a bit long now!
I tried to make it fluffier •-•