For you

Yoongi anxiously waits for the doctor to come out the ward. His foot keeps tapping at the marble floor and he keeps biting his nails.

After hours of waiting anxiously the dovtpr finally came out inhaling while taking hid mask off. Yoongi abruptly stood up and walked towards the doctor. "H-how was it doc?" He asked anxiously. Mr. Lee - the doctor - looks at the anxious man infront him while smiling tightly. "The operation is succesful Mr. Min" he said.

Yoongi sighed in relief, he turned back to the doctor "how is the donor?" He asked again. The doctor's tight smile fell and turned into a frown.

'He doesn't know?' The doctor thought. "Umm.." the doctor mumbled trying to find words to tell Yoongi. He reached out in his pocket picking up the envelope. "Here, I think it's best for you to read this.." he said before excusing hisself. Yoongi stared at the paper in his hands before going back to his seat.

His hands shakily opened the envelope. Unfolding the paper he mentally prepared hisself. The letter is written with Jimin's handwriting making him nervous.

Dear Yoongi,
Umm, I don't actually know how to start this letter I guess I'll start with a big THANK YOU! Thank you for making me feel loved, for making me happy. I live you and I will always love you. I... am happy that your happy Yoongi. When you lied to me and you cheated. You yelled at me that night.

"You wanna know the truth?! Fine! Yes! I cheated! I'm tired at you! Your boring! Your not a girl and you can't give me kids! At least a girl can give me a family I want!!"

I'm sorry for not being a girl. I'm sorry that I can't give you kids. I'm sorry I can't give you the family you wanted. My whole world shattered that night. You left slamming the door in my face. I followed you Yoongi. I saw love in your eyes when your with her and then I realized I can't keep you by myself. I need to let go.

I love you so much Yoongi that I'm willing to sacrifice everything for you. I was sleeping when I heard that she has heart cancer and needed a donor. I heard it from Jungkook. It was early morning when Jungkook called me.

"Mina got hospitalized for heart cancer and Yoongi hyung looks like shit.."

So after I got the call I quickly went to the hospital to visit Mina. I got lucky you weren't there, I was afraid that you might yell at me again. I talked to her..

"Please love Yoongi hyung for me. He is very kind and caring. Don't make him cry. Make sure he doesn't skip a meal because sometimes he is too bust to even eat. When he bits his nail it actually means he is anxious. Love him with all his heart."

I actually asked what time would you visit so I can't bump in to you. Then one day you visited while I was there, I hid at the closet and when you left I left. Then Taehyung texted me that her condition got worst. She needed a donor.

"Hyung! Mina is dying! She needs a donor! Help me find one please!!"

He was panicking. I decided to be the donor without you knowing. I wrote this an hour before the operation. I am the secret donor you didn't know. I can't say that I'll be alive after the operation. I hope it would be succesful.

That's all.

Lots of love,
Jimin

By this time Yoongi's tears fell in making the paper wet. His hands covering his mouth.

"I shouldn't have took you for granted Jimin.." he cried. "Your gone and I can't bring you back.."

~

•~
Oof-