Anniversary

These days, Jimin was either studying on his room or making his midterm projects. It was very understandable for college students like him to be busy in a time like now considering their midterm exams are coming up. And since Jimin wholeheartedly took Science as his major, he's 10x more busy than the other students.

He was too fed up in studying that he didn't realize today was a special day for both his boyfriend and him. Yes, their 2nd year anniversary of being together and Jimin forgot about it. Luckily, Yoongi didn't.

Yoongi was worried on his lover. Jimin's been eating less on the past few days since his nose was always stuck on books and post cards. The guy forgot to take care of himself. As much as Yoongi wanted for Jimin to take a rest from studying, his boyfriend won't let him. And Yoongi's stubborn, very stubborn to give up from letting Jimin study so much and forget about his health.

That's why he made a plan for this very special day. He would take Jimin out for a date to the small coffee shop just in front of their campus. It opened last week and Yoongi really wanted to try it out cause he heard there are cats in the cafe. Oh no, he doesn't like cats, Jimin does that's why he wanted to bring them there.

Even though Yoongi knows that his boyfriend would say no to his plan he would still bring them there. Even if he had to drag Jimin there, he would do it. For the sake of the cats- Jimin!

Yoongi stood in front of Jimin's room, taking a deep breath before starting his plan. “mum! I'm busy!” his boyfriend yelled from the other side after he knocked. Yoongi twisted the knob and opened the door. He leaned on its frame and crossed his arms, “I know”

Yoongi saw how his boyfriend was so sleepy and tired, the dark circles under his eyes was proof that he haven't slept for days. This broke his heart a bit.

When Jimin heard his boyfriend's voice, his face lit up and snapped his head towards Yoongi's direction. As much as he wanted to jump in Yoongi's arms and give him a large hug, he can't. He's busy studying.

“Yoongi, hi” says Jimin before going back to his notes. His action made the said male sigh. “Jimin. Please a take a rest. There's still plenty of time to study” Jimin pouted and scribbled something ok the paper. “Hyung, you know fully well why I can't do that”

Jimin thought Yoongi would nod his head and leave him alone to study, like usual, but that didn't happen this time. “I've heard that a dozen of times. And everytime you say that, I would leave you alone, but not today. Uh-uh” Yoongi shook his head and put his hands on his hips.

Jimin looked at his boyfriend with a confused stare, his eyes blinking slowly. “You know what.. Get your ass up” the older male said as he gave Jimin the towel and shove him inside the bathroom. “You are not coming out in there without taking a shower!” Yoongi left not even bothering to listen to Jimin's whines.

«Time skip to their mini date brought by me, slipping»

Jimin sat in the soft cushion, his hands playing with the cat's soft ear. He stared at the table as he waits for his boyfriend to come back fro ordering their food. His mind was wondering on the time he wasted right now. He was supposed to be studying but his boyfriend dragged him here.

His eyes twitched in annoyance when he thinks about the notes he haven't reviewed yet. A tray being placed on the table broke his trance, his eyes widened when he saw his favorite dessert infront him.

He grabbed the small plate carefully and muttered a small 'thanks' to his boyfriend only to be responded by a chuckle. “Help yourself, I know you want it.”

He took a bite and his eyes teared up slightly. The food was delicious. He loved how the sweet icing melted in his mouth. Yoongi gave his boyfriend a grin before sipping on his iced coffee. They continued eating after that, Jimin seemed to forget about his books and went back to his normal self. Which is good.

Yoongi was glad his Jimin is back.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Hey Yoongi” Jimin called his boyfriend. After their date on the small shop, they decided to take a walk on the park (hand in hand) since it was still too early for them to call it a day. Yoongi hummed in response when he heard his name.

“thank you for today, I didn't know I needed to take a break until you drag me here.” Jimin said, a small chuckle emitting on his mouth at the end. Yoongi smiled at him softly, “as your boyfriend, it's my job to take care of you.” he said.

“and you did your job very well. Don't worry, I promise to take you out on a date after the exams are over.” says Jimin softly. Yoongi's smile grew even larger as he reached for his boyfriend's cheeks. “Okay..”

“Happy anniversary my little tangerine”

“Happy anniversary Yoon”

Author
Aaand done! Took me almost an hour to do this, it's a bit shorter than I planned but here you go. This onehot is requested by a lovely reader strawberryoongi__ . thank you so much for requesting! I had fun writing this. I hope this reached your expectations and sorry for the grammatical errors and spellings. Really sorry for the delay though, I was busy with schoolworks and our projects are A LOT. I'm online in facebook and I'm very very loud there so oop 🤭

Please do request more! I'll be honored to do them. And it's also time to use my new writing  style

Thoughts? ->