intimate

2 years on being in a relationship means you need to take things to the next level. I mean, you already kissed on the lips and even made out so it's nothing out on an ordinary. But Jimin couldn't help but feel insecure about the whole thing. He's scared that he might mess things up and Yoongi, his boyfriend, would leave him. He's a freaking virgin.

Luckily, the universe was in his side. His boyfriend was kind enough to not force him and understood the whole thing about him being scared. Although Yoongi understood him, he felt guilty. He knows it might happen soon but he's a coward.

Jimin took days and weeks to think until he gathered all the courage and strength to tell Yoongi:

“I'm ready”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“PFFFT-” Yoongi spat the coffee he's currently drinking. His actions made Jimin question quickly grab some tissues to give to his shocked boyfriend. “are you okay?” the worried Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded while wiping the sides of his lips. Jimin waits for a few minutes until Yoongi recovered. “are you okay, Yoon?” Jimin asked one more time. The older male took a few deep breathes and faced his boyfriend, his cheeks dusted with pink.

“what did you say?” Yoongi asked in disbelief. Jimin disregarded the tone of his boyfriend and rose a brow, “umm, I said ‘are you okay?’” Answered Jimin to which Yoongi shook his head. “no, the other one.”

It was Jimin's turn to flush pink. “I said I'm ready to get intimate..” he said. Yoongi's mind went blank for a second until he spoke. “are you sure?”

Jimin nodded shyly, “yeah.. I've been thinking about it for weeks now and I know I can't be insecure forever since it is bound to happen.” Yoongi gave his boyfriend a smile and stood up. “let's talk about this in my apartment okay?”

“okay”

«Timeskip to Yoongi's apartment»

“are you really sure that you want this Jimin?” Yoongi spoke after breaking their make out session. Jimin looked at his boyfriend with lidded eyes and parted lips. “I am” he said.

Yoongi connected their lips once more and pushed them inside the bedroom, stumbling as they made their way over there. Yoongi then started to take off his and Jimin's clothing one by one.

Jimin was laying in the bed with red cheeks and parted lips. His clothes was disregarded and he's only left with his boxers on. Yoongi was looking for something in his bedside table.

When the older male came back, Jimin looked up with a shy expression. “I- this is my first time doing this..” Jimin admitted which made Yoongi smile softly and said:

“then I'll take care of you. I'll make sure your first would be the best for you”

Author
I- I'm disappointed so to the person who requested this (in Facebook) I want to say sorry. I'm in a tight spot right now and my mind is so full. :// I'm not thinking straight.. Plus I have loads of schoolwork. Ugh, math 😔

I gtg, I'm busy and I have limits in my break. Byebye.