onesided

You know what's the hard? A one sided love. It hurts so much that the only choice is to let go. Well, if you really love someone you have to do the right thing even if it hurts you. Jimin cried silently at his bedroom clutching the pillow as tears streamed down his face. Why. Why does it have to be him? Why is life so cruel to him. He stared at his wrist where numbers was written in it.. in this part of the world people can actually see how much time they left. Jimin has 13 more years while Yoongi has 1 more month. Yoongi going away in this world would hurt everyone even his current Boyfriend Hoseok.

Honestly, Jimin still loves Yoongi even though he cheated at him with his best friend. It hurts him actually when he knew that it was all one sided. Yoongi used him to make Hoseok jealous.

He sniffed and speeds towards the hospital begging for the doctor to expand Yoongi's life. He didn't leave as he begged for hours. The doctor finally agreed and warned Jimin that his life would be put in risk but the male didn't care. All he cares is his love one's life would expand.

"I'm sorry for annoying you all the time.. I shouldn't have forced you hyung.. It's almost time. Goodbye hyung! I hope you'll live your life to the fullest." Jimin said at the camera as he slowly fade. Yoongi sat there in guilt. "Fuck" he mumbled before sobbing.

"I'm sorry for the onesided love I gave you. You deserve to live more than me.."

~•~
Biggest credits to a friend of mine in facebook Micaylah Yumi Cepeda Japitana for this Amazing Idea!