Dominant (18+)

DOMINANT BOTTOM SUBMISSIVE TOP

Alphas are known to be agressive, strong and dominant. No one can dominate them, they also protect their mates and pack. Yoongi, an alpha and a leader of the pack is the most strongest, wisest and dominant alpha in Korea.

He leads a pack called 'Agust' together with his mate an omega named, Park Jimin and his step-brother who's an alpha named Kim Taehyung.

He can dominate everyone except someone. That someone is his mate.

Jimin

It's very surprising since Yoongi is an alpha and Jimin is an omega. An omega that can dominate his alpha mate is very rare cause Alphas are very dominant. One stern word yo their omegas can make their legs weak and sumbit to them.

Well, Yoongi and Jimin's relationship isn't like that. It's the opposite.

Of course, only their friends knew about this. They even find it quite funny. Who knew the most dominant alpha is easy to be dominated?

As expected, Yoongi has an alibi. He says, "Jimin is too soft for me that's why I easily submit" and did their friend's believed it?

No they didn't. They keep teasing the male until Yoongi make them stop.

Despite of Yoongi's dominant and cold aura, he is a very kind person. He helped his pack get through the hard times and never sees them as a commoner. He treats them as a family. And that attracted other female and male omegas. Slutty ones.

They would flirt to the alpha until to the point he gets uneasy. It's very easy to say "back off" to the omegas but he can't do it. They're omegas.

And that made Yoongi's mate angry. His face would turn red from anger as his hands turned into fist while he stomped towards the omegas that circled Yoongi.

"Excuse me" he says but no one listened except Yoongi who gulped upon seeing his mate's angry form.

"Excuse me" Jimin said, a bit louder this time causing all the omegas turn to him. "What?" One female omega asked. Sass evident on her voice.

"Are you done flirting with my mate?" Jimin asked, making the mate word sound strong.

The omegas faced twisted into shock.

One omega raised a brow as she scoffed. "Oh please, your just one of those omegas who pretends to be alpha Min's mate" she said. Jimin eaised a brow and crossed his arms while walking towards her.

"Oh really? Ask Alpha Min then" he whispered in her ear. Yoongi started to sweat nervously knowing what would happen.

"Let's go Min, see you tomorrow!" Yoongi said dragging his mate out of the omegas before Jimin could even kill one of them.

"Yah! Let me go you bitch!" Jimin yelled when Yoongi carried him, gathering some of the people's attention.

The older dropped his mate carefully when they arrived at their home. "Jimin, stop being jealous please! They're omegas like you!" Yoongi yelled at his mate who isn't looking at him.

You sighed and turned the volume of the TV while snuggling closer to your sleeping mate, Hoseok. "Here they go again.." you mumbled.

"Yeah, they're just 'omegas' who WANTS TO TAKE YOU! Can't you see the lust in their eyes, huh?! Yoongi?!" Jimin exclaimed looking at his mate with red blue eyes.

Yoongi clicked his tounge and pulled his hair in frustration. "What do you think Jimin?! I'm blind?!" He yelled back and kicked a table.

"If you love me you should trust me Jimin!" He added. Jimin paused as he started to cry, "are you questioning my love for you Yoongi?" He asked.