10. Full Metal Drama

Chris: Last week on Total Drama Action, our contestants took it on the chin as they faced a buffet of natural disasters. But it was Owens own feet that tripped him up. Ouch! Owen's broken jaw means he can't eat anything until he's met the business end of a blender.

Chris: Yep, it's a rough life for Owen, but the your own worst enemy award clearly goes to Leshawna. So someone etter call the fire Department, because liar, liar, Leshawna's pants were seriously on fire. Luckily, we had a submarine tank full of water to help put out the flames.

Chris: If that didn't sound tough, then you better get ready, because this week it's am all out war. It's a desperate need for survival on Total! Drama! Action!

A/n: Just ignore Justin since he isn't in the story. Cool? Cool.

Your P.O.V.

It's been a quite couple of days since the last challenge, and we still weren't talking to Leshawna. After we found out she tricked us into giving her the reward from the medical challenge, we were still upset. And after a really terrible breakfast, we all rushed to get to the bathroom.

Sadly, there was only one stall working, and someone was using it. And then Leshawna tried to be all nice and let I've of us take her spot. Me and Gwen didn't trust her, but Harold had gladly accepted the offer. But when he opened the door, we all saw Owen trying to do his business.

Apparently, thanks to the shakes he's been having, his "systems" were all "clogged up" so to speak. Then chef came in with some sort of drink to help Owen out. I was confused as to why he was doing it thought.

Y/n: Chef being nice?

Chef: Hey, I'm being forced by the producers to do it on account of my recent "bad" behaviors.

Chef was about to give Owen the shake, but Leshawna took it. Apart from her saying she was doing it for a decent meal after DJ left, I didn't know of she was crazy or foolish. After we all had finished our own business, we went to see Chris for the next challenge.

Chris: Today were all about war movies, so look lively you--

Chef: -- Buckets of horse dodo.

Chris: So get ready for the first death defying challenge you--

Chef: -- Disgusting slimy crustations.

Chris: Move it privates, fall in.

Everyone: Sir, yes sir!

Buzzzzz

Duncan: Man, I've always wanted to be a marine. Their rough, tough, they wear boots, and they say "Hoo-ah.' I have no idea what it means, but it just sounds so cool to say. Hoo-ah!

Buzzzzz

Then Harold went on to say how his squad in a game won ten battles. I was a little confused as to how that would help us in the challenge. I mean, I'm sure we weren't going to be using ant real guns. If we were, it would most likely just be paintball guns.

And Duncan still wasn't too happy about Harold getting Courtney voted off last season. So when Harold pulled out his nun chucks, Duncan used a yoyo to tie Harold up. Afterwards, we made our way to where Chris was, but we had to put on blindfolds. So we were then moved into a plane or something and had to wait for a few minutes.

Chris: Alright people, remove your blindfolds. Now when it comes to making war movies, jumping out of an airplane is the most dangerous stunt there is. So naturally, it's going to be our first challenge.