12. One Million Bucks B.C.

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Action, When Owen's jaw was unwired and it released a beast like no other. Owen had stopped stuffing his face when he ave Leshawna were kidnapped and stuffed into safes.

Chris: The Grips were able to free Owen with the smell if sweet chicken. And the Gaphers, still mad at Leshawna, left her to rot in her cell. And every one got the surprise of their lives when they were faced with Courtney. And thanks to her pit bowls -- I mean lawyers -- is back in the running.

Chris: The Grips lost, and thanks to a small technicality, Owen rode the Lame-o-sen to the nearest drive thru. With only eight contestants left, maybe one of them will stand a chance. So join is on another, "Aw" inspiring episode of Total! Drama! Island!

A/n: Just ignore Justin since he isn't in the story. Cool? Cool.

Your P.O.V.

After we won the last challenge, we were in a good mood. But the only problem was that Courtney was now back in the show. Sure, last season she wasn't much of a problem since she got booted before the merge. But now that it was down to the final eight, she was going to do whatever she could to win.

And Duncan just kept going on about how she was pretty but "didn't care" about it. I knew that he still had it pretty bad for Courtney. But he was going on and on about it ave it was starring to annoy me. Then he stopped and noticed Harold come out of the shower ave dropped some soap.

Duncan: You dropped your soap Doris.

Harold: Nice try Duncan, just because I can't see doesn't mean I'm stupid.

Sadly for Harold, he ended up slipping on the soap. Then he fell face first on the floor as Duncan laughed at him and his misfortune. I wanted to help him, but I was trying to hold back my own laughter too.

Then Harold went to go get some clothes on. But as soon as he did, we all heard some loud horn. Curious as to what it was, Duncan, the girls, and I went to investigate. And when we all got outside, we saw Chris with a large horn and in a loin cloth.

Gwen: Talk about a fashion flaw.

Y/n: You can say that again.

Leshawna: Is that boy there wearing a loin cloth?

Chris: Like it?

Duncan: *laughs* Oh, it hurts. *laughs*

Chris: If you think that hurts, than wait until you see what today's challenge is. Now let's get started....

Then Courtney annoyingly cleared her throat and glared at Chris. It must of been about something in the "new contract" she had.

Chris: As soon as I take care of a couple of formalities. Thanks to Courtney's lawsuit, she'll be playing by a different set of rules.

Duncan: You said there are no rules.

Courtney: Well, there are if you have a good lawyer.

Chris: Chef, let's get this over with.

That's when Chef, who also had a loin cloth on, gave Chris some sort of book. We were all curious as to what Courtney was going to force Chris to do. It turned out Courtney was aloud a PDA, actual food, and actual bed sheets ave her own bathroom.

Chris even went to the length to call them "Courtney's rules" too. And we all thought that it was completely unfair she got those advantages.

Y/n: What a surprise, the spoiled princess didn't waste any time hooking herself up.