7. One Flu Over The Cuckoo's

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Action, imprisoned in a world that didn't create, forced to ingest deadly foods, and even to taste them twice. None the less, the two teams clawed their way to freedom, and a lonely chef had made a new friend.

Chris: But prison is no place for jerks, even the bald ones. So at the end of the day, it was goodbye Heather and hello..... Izzy? Yeah, Izzy, that girl is eight chains of nutty. So will she drive everyone else crazy too? Find out right now on Total! Drama! Action!

A/n: Just ignore Justin since he isn't in the story. Cool? Cool.

Your P.O.V.

After a long day from the challenge, everyone was hoping to get some well deserved sleep. Sadly, Izzy was talking about how much she missed us, and we weren't caring about it.

Izzy: Everything is so much smaller than I remember.

Y/n: Honestly, I'm glad that Heather is gone now.

Gwen: Yeah, at least we won't have to worry about her complaints anymore.

Izzy: I remember that bush, I also remember that tree, and I rem- *trips* Oh, and I remember that rock, hi rock.

Y/n: I still don't know why they even let Izzy back in the game.

Leshawna: Yeah, that makes no sense.

Lindsay: *yawns* Well, good night everybody.

Lindsay then went to open the door to the girls trailer. But for some reason, it was kicked so she couldn't get in. And I went to try and open up the guys trailer only to find out that it's locked too.

Y/n: Did someone lock the door when we left earlier?

Izzy: Wait, let me try it.

Then Izzy ran up and tried to break the door down. Sadly, it didn't work and I just shook my head in disappointment. Then we all heard the sirens of an ambulance going off. Then one just goes by and dropped off a gurney. And it looked like there was a dead body on it.

Lindsay: Is that a dead body?

Duncan: Or an undead body.

Then the body rose up and removed the sheets covering it. And it only revealed to be Chris who had a few dozen books with him in the gurney. But it seemed to scare Harold and caused him to jump into Leshawna's arms.

Chris: Calm yourselves, no one's dead yet, I'm here to prep you lucky ducks on our most exciting challenge yet. All of these textbooks hold the knowledge of eight years of med school. And each one of you gets one, because tomorrow we're gonna play doctor.

Buzzzzz

Duncan: I hate doctors, they just get off on telling people stuff they don't want to hear. Stuff like "don't touch that scab" or "if you eat anything but pickled eggs, you'll die." No one tells me what to eat! But playing doctor I can handle.

Buzzzzz

Harold: I could be a doctor if I wanted to, and I have plenty of hands on experience cause I've attracted more then 300 known diseases. And I've been cured of nearly all of them, but there is no known cure for loving Leshawna.

Buzzzzz

Chris: To win the challenge, you're gonna want to memorize the entire contents of these textbooks by morning.