18. Rock And Rule

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Acton, Harold took a big bite of "whodunit" in our most mysterious episode yet. After the contestants cracked the code of my mysterious message, they stealthily had to fetch prints and DNA from each other. And a party reward on a train quickly turned into a hunt for my "murder." In the end, Lindsay was declared the winner with a movie reward with Beth.

Chris: What rocking adventure awaits the final five today? Who will rock their socks of the most? And am I even cooler now that I'm alive again? Find out on this exciting episode of Total! Drama! Action!

A/n: Just ignore Justin since he isn't in the story at all.

Gwen's P.O.V.

After the challenge yesterday, I was hoping for some peace and quiet. At the moment, I was playing cards with Y/n as Harold messed with some keyboard. But it was getting hard to do with Lindsay's horrible singing. Between that and the fact she and Beth kept talking about the movie was annoying. After ten more agonizing minutes, we all heard drums. That's when we saw Chris next to Chef as Chef played some rock and roll drums.

Chris: Nice of you to join us. Today's movie genre is-- drum roll please!-- the rock and roll biopic.

Of course, that caused Harold to cheer with excitement. Then he tried to be cool by doing some sort of air guitar. Sadly for Harold, it really wasn't doing him any good. Then Lindsay asked if a rock and roll pick was like a tooth pick. At this point, Chris had enough and asked us to be quiet before explaining the challenge. Apparently, we had to know how to play a guitar, deal with paparazzi, and trash a hotel room. Though Chris claimed there were a few other things too, he couldn't really explain the rest since he'd get sued.

Chris: Ok, any questions?

Lindsay: Yeah, why is Owen eating my popcorn?

Owen: Hey guys!

Everyone: Owen?!

Of course, that was a major shock to all of us. Though Chris was upset that Owen didn't wait for his cue. And of course, the reason Owen forgot was because he was hungry. And Chris admitted that he was bringing Owen back for some extra drama. So we all welcomed him back before Chris told us to meet him at a big stadium in ten minutes. Of course, no one had any idea what he meant by stadium. Especially since there obviosly wasn't any stadium at the movie lot. So it took us an hour to find him at the gilded Chris award stage.

After a short rant about us being late, Chris gave us some electric guitars. We had to use them to play some notes on a screen to "rock out on stage." But it turned out that the guitars would send an electric shock every time we messed up a note. And with that, we all started to try and keep up with the notes. Lindsay, Beth, Harold, and Owen were all having trouble keeping up with the notes. And in turn, they all kept getting shocked by the guitars. I was keeping a decent pace, but did end up getting shocked a few times. But my surprise was how well Y/n was keeping up.

At the end, everyone was in complete shock at Y/n's playing. Even Chris and Chef were shocked as to how well Y/n did. And I had to say, that I'm pretty sure I've never been more in love with him. Once he was finished, Y/n saw us staring at him in shock. And he was confused as to why we were all so surprised. After a moment of silence, Y/n was a bit annoyed at everyone staring at him in confusion.