Ch 1: Monster Crash

Chris' P.O.V.

Chris: Last season on Total Drama Island, Gwen and Owen had battled it out for one hundred thousand dollars. In the end, our big buddy Owen won the super sized check, but then gave it up for the chance to win one million big ones.

Chris: With the million smakero's stuffed into a briefcase, our twenty-four campers set off on the race for the case. Then the case was eaten by an alligator and then a shark, bet they didn't see that on coming. Now the fourteen that came closest to winning have a chance to win another million dollars.

Chris: Just kidding, it's actually still the same briefcase. They've been told to all meet at this old film lot for a whole new season and new challenges. Fourty-two days, fourteen cast, and a while lot of money. So I welcome you to Total! Drama! Action!

A/n: Just ignore Justin as he isn't in this season either. And just pretend it's you with Gwen instead of Trent.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V.

After what happened on Total Drama Island, we were all hoping to be done with Chris. Sadly, he had tricked us into a second season of the show, but this time for a chance at one million dollars.

Me, Gwen, and the twelve others that got close to the briefcase after season one were on a bus. And we had no idea where we were going to be this time. But I was just reap glad to finally be as far away from that island as possible.

Me and Gwen sat next to each other on the bus and were just enjoying the others company. And after a few hours we arrived at some old movie studio and got off before the bus sped off.

Leshawna: Where is everybody?

Gwen: Maybe we all got off at the wrong stop?

Trent: That broken down bus only had the one stop.

Heather: I am NOT staying around here.

Leshawna: Not even for a million dollars? And that's a lot of hair weavs.

Heather: Well I guess I could stay for a little while.

Heather then grabbed a wig out of her bag and put it on. I still thought that it was funny how she got her head shaved last season. And I thought thar it was even funnier that Leshawna drew some smiley face on the back of her head.

Beth: Face it, the money is the reason we all put up with Chris.

Y/n: Beth, you got your braces off, nice.

Leshawna: You look fine girl.

Gwen: You really do.

Lindsay: You're totally on your way to becoming my new BFF. That's best French friend, I am so moving to France when I win.

Beth: My mom said my world would totally open up once I got my braces off, she was right.

A moment later we all heard the honk of a horn. We all saw Chris pull up in some movie cart with extra seats. So we all got on with our stuff once Chris had come to a stop.

Duncan: Dude, it's about time.

Chris: Cmon people get on, we haven't got all day, this thing is being rented by the hour.

As soon as everyone was on Chris drove into the old movie studio. And then I heard Owen call Izzy to catch up, but she didn't move. Then he called her out as E-scope and she ran and jumped into the cart. I was honestly confused as on why Izzy was just calling herself Colonoscope.