6. The Chefshank Redemption

Chris: Last week our dry desert heat backed our favorite partners like roadkill on the blacktop. But crispy bottoms or not, our contestants still had to mount their noble steed from a one hundred foot platform. But that wasn't all, a cattle roping contest had the players lasso each other.

Chris: And after really annoying his team with his weird nine obsession, he was given the boot. So poor old deputy Trent was given the 3:10 to crazy town. The Screaming Gaphers won the West and only ten remain. So stay tuned to find out who will win this week. Will it be the Grips?

Owen: Hey! We heard that!

Beth: It could still happen, we're not losers Chris.

Chris: Right, see for yourselves next on Total! Drama! Action!

A/n: Just ignore Justin since he isn't in the story. Cook? Cool.

Your P.O.V.

After our third victory against the Grips, we were all in a good mood for the last days. I was currently sleeping in the trailer with the other guys and was glad to be sleeping. But it was all ruined when Chris blew an air horn and made me got my head on a bunk.

Y/n: Ow! Dang it, Chris!

Duncan: Wiz dibs, called it.

I honestly didn't care since I was going to give Chris a piece of my mind about waking us up. But what did catch my attention is Duncan having trouble trying to open the door.

Duncan: A little help over here.

Owen: Don't worry guys, I got this.

That made both me and Harold worry about what was going to happen if Owen tried to open the door. And let's just say that you don't want to be near Owen when he wakes up.

Buzzzzz

Harold: Rule #1: Do not wake up Owen's beast first thing in the morning.

Buzzzzz

Me, Duncan, and Harold were getting more worried when Owen started to bang on the door to open it. We all knew that it we would be doomed if we stayed here for much longer.

Harold: Owen, we've all had cowboy beans last night. You're seriously risking a toxic meltdown right now.

Owen: Is that all I am to you? Some sort of human fart machine?

Duncan: He's just saying is that we value our lives is all.

It was a good thing that Duncan had clarified that. Because Owen wrapped all three of us in a death hug.

owen: Aww. I love you guys too. And I promise to never ever blow another morning-- (farts) Staring now. (farts again)

And after a few more seconds, the whole trailer had smelled like a human sewer. We were all trying to find a way out before we all died or ran out of clean air. Then Owen got the idea to try and get himself through the vent in the ceiling and we tried to stop him.

Harold: Owen, you'll never fit.

Owen: I can at least try.

Harold: It's not about trying, it's just a scientific fact.

Y/n: I swear, this would be a lot easier if DJ was here right now.

Duncan: Wait a minute, where is DJ?