Ch 5: 3:10 to Crazytown

Chris' P.O.V.

Chris: People have always been drawn to the beauties of the sea, but that's not where we were last time. Lindsay's surfing adventure turned trailer park when a twister has ruined her fun, and DJ was stripped bare, *laughs* nice pecks dude. And thanks to Y/n's narley moves, the Gaphers won the first challenge.

Chris: Meanwhile, Trent starred to drive everyone nuts with his weird obsessive nine of everything. And Beth has managed to win her team over with her infrequently friendship. Though the Casa De Harold was cool, the Grips won the second challenge with their Casa De Paper Mache.

Chris: Tied a one a piece, the Gaphers were named the winners when Trent accidentally twisted his ankle and Leshawna got down and won them a Hawaiian style party. With only eleven campers left, maybe the Grips will stand a chance this week. Find out right now on Total! Drama! Action!

A/n: Just ignore Justin since he isn't in the story. Cool? Cool.

Your P.O.V.

It was the middle of the day and it was boiling hot out. Everyone was trying to get as much shade as possible, but it was proving to be really hard. Me and Gwen were watching as every one else tried to cool off. After a few minutes, we could see Harold crawling up by the trailer window.

Harold: To hot..... to do....... anything.

Buzzzzx

Harold: My mad skills are all leaching out of me, I can feel it. My mojo isn't sweat proof! *passes out from heat*

Buzzzzz

From the looks on everyone's faces, I could tell that at this rate, we would all probably pass out from all of the heat. Anf couple of seconds later, I noticed Gwen started to sneeze for no reason.

Gwen: Man, I can't really be getting a cold in this heat. *sneezes*

I felt bad for her, and I knew it was best to help my girlfriend. So I decided to give her some of the water I had on me.

Y/n: Here, some water should help.

Gwen: Thanks Y/n, but it's probably just allergies or something.

Y/n: No problem.

Then she took a drink and I could tell that it helped a little. And I was really hoping that it would cool off soon.

Buzzzzz

Y/n: Man, I really hope that this heat dies down soon, I don't know how much longer I can last. But I do know is that I would walk across a hundred deserts to help Gwen.

Buzzzzz

Gwen: It's nice to know that I can always count on Y/n. I really hit the Jackpot when I started dating him.

Buzzzzz

After a few minutes, we all heard a gunshot go off. And it caught us all off by surprise, and when I saw him in a cowboy outfit, I knew what he was gonna make us suffer threw today.

Beth: Chris!

Harold: *rubs forehead* My cranium.

Chris: Take it easy, the guns are both loaded with blanks. Well, at least I'm sure that one of them is anyways. *chuckles*cowboy accent\ And since there's no bearing the heat this week, we're going west this week. There's a town meeting at high noon, be there or I'll run you dead beats outta town.