Ch 3: Riot on set

Chris' P.O.V.

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Action, fourteen teenagers, an old film lot, and and a whole bunch of alien eggs. In a new world where a chef wore an alien costume, only the strong could survive. Finally, two lovebirds shared some sweet moments.

Chris: And now it's time for the new teams to be formed. And so it was that another pair of lovers were the subjects of a brutal humiliation. But Geoff and Bridgette's love was so strong, no amount of heckling could change it.

Chris: And this week we're gonna bring the pain. Well if I have anything to say, and I do by the way. So brace yourselves for some deliciously painful Total! Drama! Action!

A/n: Just ignore Justin since he isn't in this story. Cool? Cool.

Gwen's P.O.V.

After what had happened in the last challenge, I was glad that Y/n didn't get an egg. It was late at night and we were all getting some sleep. But it was all ruined when Chris set off am air horn and woke us all up.

Chris: All crew on set, call time is 4 a.m.

Buzzzzz

Beth: At first I thought he was talking to the "crew" crew, not us. And I was really hoping that they replaced "Chris the creep" with a nicer host thus time. Is that mean? Sorry.

Buzzzzz

Sadly, Chris was talking about us, so we all got dressed and got ready. And I was really hoping to stick it to Chris soon.

Chris: You're on a film set now, and you're gonna learn being a celebrity is not all carpet walks and pool parties. Today you're gonna get schooled on how tough on set production can be.

Gwen: Whatever, I can deal, I once had a job at a petting zoo. It's so adorable, everyone feeding the adorable goats their adorable cabbages. But somebody, I.e. me, had to clean up the less adorable end of the digestive process.

Chris: Well, speaking of number two, it's time for you to pick your team mates. And then stick it to the team that Trent chooses.

Trent: Hey, I just want to say good luck.

Gwen: And good luck to you too.

With that everyone had lined up for me and Trent to choose the teams. And I already knew who I was choosing first.

Chris: Alright, now let's get this blood bath started. So you're gonna choose school yard style: boy, girl, boy, girl. Ladies first, and since we have no ladies here, Gwen.

Gwen: Well, obviously Y/n.

Then Y/n walked over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. It surprised me a little and caused me to blush.

Y/n: Thanks babe.

Chris: Okay, Trent?

Trent: I choose Lindsay.

Lindsay: Yay.

Gwen: Because I like to keep things cool, I pick Leshawna.

Leshawna: The girls are back in town.

We both gave each other a high five Since we were on the same team again.

Lindsay: You know what would be cool? If you picked Tyler.