17. Get A Clue

Chris: Once upon a time on Total Drama Acton, there was a princess trapped in a tower. *sigh* Ok, Gwen got stashed in a tower set for just a couple hours, but still, a bunch of knights went to rescue her. Along the way, some were lost, dreams were crushed, and a prince prevailed. And as you could expect, Y/n and Gwen had won immunity and lived happily ever after.

Chris: But it wasn't such a happy ending for a certain CIT. Because with a vote of five to one, it was princess Courtney who got the boot. Now I hope you're ready for what happens next. Because we got action, fighting, and tons of violence, there night even be murder. So keep your eyes glued here for another homicidal episode of Total! Drama! Action!

A/n: Just ignore Justin since he isn't in the story at all. Cool? Cool.

Your P.O.V.

It was another day on set and we were all eating breakfast burritos. I didn't really mind since it was technically actual food. Though I had to agree with Harold about it getting old and the fact it's what Chef made every morning. Gwen and I were talking about what the next challenge could be. Especially since at this point, Chris had to be getting close to running out of ideas.

Harold: Ow!

That's when we all turned our attention to Harold. And we were all surprised when he pulled a thumb drive out of his mouth. It was clearly hidden in his breakfast, but we weren't sure if it was on purpose or not. Then Lindsay pointed out it could have a clue for today's challenge. Sadly, we didn't have any sort of computer or phone to plug it into to find out.

That's when Beth revealed that she had Courtney's PDA. It turned out that Courtney dropped before she was eliminated. Beth said she was going to return it to Courtney, but she got kicked off before Beth could do it. So we decided to plug the hard drive into the PDA to see what was on it. And of course, it was a video of none other than Chris himself.

As the video played, Chris was giving away pretty obvious clues. All of which included the numbers nine, twelve, and eighty-six. Chris even mentioned the word 'combination' before he had 'corrected' himself. After the video ended, we all looked at each other with annoyed expressions. We all had a pretty good idea as to what Chris meant. Well, at least four of us knew what Chris was trying to say.

Lindsay thought Chris' message meant he was dead since he said "cloud nine." And she even suggested we try to dig holes to find his body. We all just gave her looks of extreme confusion as to what she was saying. I mean, why would she think that Chris was dead? And better yet, what the heck is going on in Lindsay's head?! So, of course, we had to explain to Lindsay that Chris was giving clues to his location.

Buzzzzz

Y/n: Ok, what was that?! Sometimes I wonder what the heck goes on inside Lindsay's head.

Buzzzzz

Gwen: Wow..... just.... wow.

Buzzzzz

After explaining that Chris wasn't dead, we made our way to the bank heist set. The clues were obvious a combination to a safe. And the only safes on the film lot were the ones there. Once we got there, Harold put in the numbers Chris mentioned into the combination lock. After we opened the door, Chris walked out and questioned what taken us so long. And for some odd reason, Chris was wearing a Sherlock Holmes hat with a smoking pipe and duffle bag.