16. The Princess Pride

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Acton, just when the cast thought they were safe, I swung in and surprised-- I mean, antagonized them. The cast were forced to use their creative sides while showing off their back sides. All while they made superhero costumes out of spandex, and some other junk. *laughs*
Nice tights!

Chris: Of course, they were foiled by the diabolical Pythonicas, super evil alter ego of Chef. In a fight against evil, the cast proved they could be hero's, and also losers. In the end, Gwen, Y/n, and Harold conspired to vote off Duncan. Will Courtney finally lose it? Will Y/n and Gwen make it to the final three with Harold? Maybe you'll find out, or maybe not, on another dramatic episode of Total! Drama! Acton!

A/n: Just ignore Justin since he isn't in the story at all. Cool? Cool.

Gwen's P.O.V.

After the last challenge, the last few days have been good. Chris has pretty much left us alone and losing Duncan is driving Courtney nuts. Of course, if Lindsay and Beth ask of she missed Duncan, she'd deny it. Only to walk away and then scream her head off. And I have to say, it was pretty funny every time too.

Right now, everyone was in the mess hall eating breakfast. I think it's supposed to be a breakfast burrito, but with extra beans. I didn't really care that much since it's probably going to be the closest thing we get to real food. Lindsay and Beth were talking and Harold made his burrito into a weird version of Leshawna. It was pretty obvious that he was still upset about everyone voting her off.

Y/n: I kind of feel bad for Harold.

Gwen: Yeah, though I wish he would just get over it. We all need to focus on getting Courtney voted off.

Y/n: Well, I'd say the best way to do it is to make sure she doesn't win the next challenge. Speaking of which, I wonder what Chris will have us do next.

That's when Chef walking in, wearing medival clothes. And for some odd reason, he was talking like some sort of knight or something. Then he asked us all to rise for "Sir Chris" before Chris rode in on a old horse. And Chris had a knights helmet on and what looked like a glass boot. It didn't take me long to realize what Chris was doing, which terrified me. And I guess my terror didn't go unnoticed by Y/n.

Y/n: You ok, Gwen?

Gwen: No, not at all.

That's when Beth blurted out that the challenge was, in fact, based of those stupid fairy tale stories. Then Chris started to explain the challenge after telling Beth not to steal his intro again. Apparently, whoever the glass boot fit would be the "princess." And the rest of the cast would be the "knights" who had to save the "princess."

So Courtney, Lindsay, Beth, and I all lined up to try on the boot. Lindsay and Courtney went first since they won the last challenge. But Lindsay's foot was to big and Courtney tried, and failed, to force it on. And now it was my turn, I was just hoping it was to small. But much to my horror, the glass boot was a perfect fit. So I had to other choice but to be the stupid "princess" for this extremely ridiculous challenge.

Buzzzzz

Gwen: Dang it! I was really hoping I wasn't going to get stuck in a situation like this. I swear, if I have to sing, I'm going to seriously damage Chris and his stupid face!

Buzzzzz

Beth: Aw man, I was really hoping to be the princess.

Buzzzzz