Sayaka Maizono, Kyoko Kirigiri, and Celestia Ludenburg play Gmod Scary Map!

(A/N: I might do some skits chapters on this one-shot book as I did from my DxD book. So let's go with it. This skit chapter is going to be from one of  Vanossgaming videos.)

-No one's P.O.V-

So right now, Sayaka, Kyoko, and Celestia decided to play some Garry's Mod as Sayaka had chosen the right map for the three of them to play with.

Sayaka: Welcome...to... the hunted dark sewer! So we're basically standing and shit is what I'm trying to say.

Kyoko: Heh, suit yourself.

That's when they hear an iPhone ringtone.

Sayaka: Who the heck was that!? What the freak was that!? This place is haunted. Do you hear that?

Celestia: So why are we here in sewers, Maizono?

Sayaka: I think one of you girls flushed something down the toilet as you flushed down your phone in there and trying to find it, just happens to be on Halloween?

Celestia: Yeah, ehehe...

Kyoko: We don't have flashlights, but we can use these lanterns. 

Kyoko says as she grabs one as Sayaka grabs one as well.

Celestia: Wait, where's my lantern?

Sayaka: Here, you can take mine if you want to. Do you want it?

Celestia: No, no, no, no thank you. So anyway, why are we in the sewers, miss detective?

Celestia asks as Kyoko spoke up.

Kyoko: We're looking for a clown and a bunch of children. 

Celestia: Yaayyy!! Ahahaha!

Sayaka: Yeah, but I'm still looking for the iPhone. 

Eventually, the girls began to enter through the vent whilst carrying the lantern. Sayaka seemed to be a bit scared while going in there as Kyoko and Celesia follow behind her. 

That's when Sayaka disappeared from Celestia and Kyoko's view and was teleported somewhere.

Sayaka: Huh, where am I?!

Kyoko: Ah, Sayaka, where did you go?!

Celestia: What happened!?

Sayaka: O-Oh, you girls aren't here with me?!

Kyoko: No!

Sayaka: Ah crap...

Celestia: Where did you teleport to? We're still in the vents by the way.

Sayaka: I'm in a dark room with a lantern in my hand and I see stairs. Oh my god...this seriously gives me anxiety being alone out here on my own.

Kyoko: Don't panic, we're on the way. Stay there.

Eventually, the girls continued moving on to find a way to reunite with each other. Sayaka's lantern went out as then the ground collapses and she was back in the vents.

Sayaka: Are we gonna see each other again?

Kyoko: I hope.

Celestia: I fucking hope so. 

After a bit of talking through the microphone, Sayaka finds lit up a lantern on her way and found the exit. That's when she sees a light in the darkroom...

Sayaka: Wait, I see someone's light!

Sayaka called out as Celestia finds her through the vents.