Author's Birthday!

(A/N: Hey guys! Today is now my birthday which is May 26 and I'll be doing a one-shot story with every character in the book that I had written since last year and the current year. Thank you guys for being with me since 2020 and 2021, please enjoy~! Oh yeah, "A.J" will be my nickname in this story since it's also my nickname in real life, and everything in this one-shot story will be my point of view.)

...

-A.J's P.O.V-

I felt the sun rays shining down on my face out of the window as I groggily turned over to sleep more comfortably. 

That's when I hear a feminine voice spoke up to my ear.

???: A.J~! Wake up now~!

??? 2: Wake up~!

A.J: Huh?

I sat up straight, rubbed my eyes, and looked to my left to see familiar faces.

A.J: Y-Yuuki? Neptune? What are you guys doing here? 

I asked them with sleepy eyes.

Neptune: Oh come on, Author.  Do you even know what day it is?

Neptune huffed.

A.J: Huh? What day is it?

Yuuki: You dummy, it's your birthday! May 26!

Yuuki exclaims and I was surprised to hear that

A.J: Oh yeah, right. It's my birthday, sorry about that, ahahaha...

I laughed awkwardly at the end as Neptune sighed before speaking up.

Neptune: Anyways, since you're up. We've got visitors invited to your house! Now, get out of the bed and wash your face before meeting the others. 

A.J: Sure, sure. 

Neptune and Yuuki smiled at my response before walking out of my room. I got out of the bed, fixed the bed, and headed to the bathroom to have some refreshments.