Empty Promises - Sayaka Maizono X (Killed Boyfriend) Male Reader

-No one's P.O.V-

Hope's Peak Academy is a place where a government-sanctioned private city-center high school with boarding facilities, but now it turned out to become the start of the killing games. There are seventeen students who are in the killing games.

You are (Y/N) (L/N), an eighteen-year-old male, a student, the (Ultimate/Name), and a boyfriend of Sayaka Maizono, the Ultimate Pop Sensation. 

The Headmaster named Monokuma announced that everyone should start killing each other to get out alive and the students did not agree to it, but that's what they thought. 

So right now, Monokuma told everyone that they should go to the A/V room to watch a CD with their own names on it, which eventually they did. Everyone was in horror, shocked, and in disbelief to see the videos of their own relatives, family, and friends who were hurt, dead, etc.

After the video, Makoto went up and spoke up to you.

Makoto: Hey (Y/N), you doing alright? 

(Y/N): I'm fine. I just that stupid video.

Makoto: No kidding. I just can't believe Monokuma showed us...

Makoto says with a pained expression on his face as you let out a deep sigh. Both you and Makoto were good friends ever since back in middle school for three years.

You and Makoto were heading towards Sayaka's seat as Makoto spoke up.

Makoto: Hey, Sayaka...

Sayaka stood silent, not giving him a response.

(Y/N): What's in that video yours?

You asked with the mixture in both of curiosity and concern, but nothing came out of Sayaka's mouth.

Toko: What's w-wrong? Just hurry and t-tell us...

(Y/N): Hey...

You gently placed your hand on her shoulder.

Sayaka: ...Stop it!

Suddenly, Sayaka pushed your hand away and stumbled back in fear and horror. 

Sayaka: This can't be! I've gotta get out of here! I've gotta get out right now!

She said and was hugging herself with her arms and slid down to the floor.

Sayaka: Why did this have to happen? Kill or be killed? I can't take canymore of this!

(Y/N): S-Sayaka, calm down...!

You said as you went to her aid and try to calming her down. That's when Monokuma appeared on the screen as Kyoko asked on what he wants everyone do and all he answered was...

Monokuma: ...make you all despair. That's all.

Sayaka: No!

That's when Sayaka ran out of the room as you and Makoto ran after her. You then grabbed her arm as Sayaka was desperately trying to break free from your grip.