Troubling Relationships... - (Depressed) Jean Gunnhildr X Male Reader

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm just your average 22-year-old guy. I live in Mondstadt and I work as (Career/Name). I'm quite of a rich guy myself and I know how to fight using a sword and my fists. Plus, I have a beautiful, smart, strong, and wholly dedicated girlfriend who is the Acting Grandmaster of the Knights of Favonius. 

Her name is Jean Gunnhildr, she's 21 years old and a big sister to Barbara, and also a caretaker for Klee. 

We've been dating since probably around in our teenage years at the age of 18 before she took the place of an Acting Grand Master after Varka left Mondstadt because of an expedition.  

So right now, I've been noticing that Jean became a workaholic because of her work as an Acting Grandmaster. I understand that she's a hardworking person, but this is a bit too much for her.

She stresses out sometimes to try to get her job done, but would often pass out. I had to take care of her and begged her to give her some rest, but she was stubborn and continued to do her work like always.

It's quite troublesome, is it not?

I've been spending time with Klee a lot because she's a little sister to me, we often play around together like siblings. Jean is fine with that as long as I don't get in trouble with her.

Oftentimes, I've been trying to have a date with her because she needed some rest. To my surprise, she would just cancel or simply missed my dates because she was too busy, perhaps?

Yeah, you could say that. And how many times I had to look after her like a nanny after a toddler, spending days just cooking and fetching the littlest things everything she tried to cut her life short by simply overworking to death?

How many times have I begged her to finally take a break and relax, and assign a part of her duties to someone else? Like Kaeya or Lisa.

I love my girlfriend, I really do, but...

*Sigh*

It's really getting a bother now, it's been like a year since she had worked as an Acting Grandmaster and would just cancel or miss my dates out. I've been feeling left out and ignored, or perhaps the relationship between us is neglecting.

*Sigh* So right now, it was an anniversary and it was a big event for me and Jean. 

Lisa gave me a bit of advice for the anniversary for me and Jean and I thank her for that. I prepared everything beforehand and Jean being present for once.

I took part in the deal, working for a week in a row, just to make everything perfect.

-Time Skip-

However, she didn't come. After waiting many hours just for my lovely girlfriend to show up at Good Hunter and realizing she wasn't gonna come. I looked over to Sarah and she had a pitiful look on her face.

I look around to see the people of Mondstadt looking at me because I was sitting alone on the chair without Jean. They also gave a pitiful look on their faces as well before they continued minding their own business.

I let out a sigh as I decided to order my food and left. I decided to sit around outside of Mondstadt's walls. 

I sat down on a nearby lake under the bridge and began to think to myself about everything. That's when I hear a familiar voice behind me.

???: Yo, (Y/N).

I turn around to see Kaeya approaching me.

(Y/N): Oh. Hey, bro. I thought you had work today.