Swap - Genderbent (Male) Best Friend X Male Reader (Valentine's Special!)

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

Today was now Monday and it was the weekdays of school!

And what am I doing today?

...Yeah...I fell asleep in the middle of class.

That's when I felt someone's hand and started shaking me gently.

???: (Y/N), wake up now.

It was a sound of a male who has a gentle voice as I slowly woke up and looked to see who was waking me up.

???: Geez, you fell asleep again, haven't you?

(Y/N): Oh, sorry about that.

 The person that I'm talking to in front of me was my best buddy named, Akio Tanaka.

Akio Tanaka is one of my middle school classmates as we started being friends when we were younger until a few years later, we started to become 18-year-old students and got into high school

A few months later, he became popular due to being succeeded in his exams and studies, but that would also make the women in our school get interested in him. Sadly, Akio rejected the female students in our school because he is interested in somebody else.

Akio: Come on, dude. Chemistry is going to be the next class. You don't want to be late now, do you?

(Y/N) Chemistry, huh? Okay then.

I said in a sleepy tone until I eventually got out of my chair as Akio and I were heading to the chemistry room to meet up with our classmates.

...

Upon arriving at the chemistry class, we see our classmates were all partnering with each other at their separate tables until our chemistry teacher, Reed Richards, sees us and spoke up.

Reed: Ah, Mr. Tanaka and (L/N). You two arrived a little late.

Akio: Ehehe, sorry about that sir. It's just that my friend here fell asleep.

Reed: Is that so? Anyway, get to your assigned table so we can start our chemistry today.

(Y/N): Mmhm.