Her Ways of Loving - (Dominant) Adult Girlfriend X Male Reader

-No one's P.O.V-

The morning was rising from the horizon as the sunlight shines through the window of someone's face.

???: Mmm~

It was the sound of a feminine grunting in her sleep. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She was wearing nothing, other than her blanc lingerie. 

This young woman's name is Kate Remington. She's 20 years old, has high self-esteem, and quite popular in college.

Kate looks at her side of the bed to see the sheets were a little messed up and she knew who it was that got out of bed.

She got out of the bedroom, not bothering to wear anything else, other than her black lingerie. 

Kate went down to the kitchen room to see her boyfriend cooking breakfast in the morning.

This is (Y/N) (L/N). An 18-year-old boy, an average type of guy, and mostly your normal student in college. 

He has a habit of being a housewife rather than doing work since he does the cooking, cleaning, doing the laundry, and other things. 

(Y/N): ♪ I am the storm that is approaching~ Provoking ~ ♫ Black clouds in isolation ~ ♪

He sings the song called "Bury the Light". He continued singing until Kate went up and hugged him from behind. 

Kate: Morning, hun~ How's the breakfast going~?

She said in somewhat of a sleepy tone of her voice as you spoke up. 

(Y/N): O-Oh! Morning, Kate! Breakfast is gonna be ready in a minute. You should sit down.

You said as Kate simply smiles before stopping hugging you and sat down on one of the chairs. Kate continues to watch you cooking breakfast with a loving look on her face.

Kate: (You're such a cutie, (Y/N)~ Doing all of this feels like you'd be the one taking care of our kids in the future~)

Kate giggled at that thought as she began to have a flashback on how the two of you first met and the love story. 

-Flashback, 8 Months Ago-

Back in college, we see Kate sitting in her chair while watching outside of the window to see a few students coming into the school while some others were just talking and chatting in the class. 

That's when the teacher came into the class and spoke up.

Teacher: Everyone, sit down now. 

He says as everyone sat down in their seats. The Teacher got up as he spoke up.

Teacher: Okay, class. I have an announcement for you all. We have a new student that is going to be attending the same class as us.

Everyone muttered to each other in curiosity as they heard the knock on the door.