A Scary Night Out~! - (Adventurous) Rias Gremory X Male Reader

(A/N: In this AU, the war factions between the Angels, Devils, and the Fallen Angels didn't happen and everything is just normal. Everyone is just living their normal lives.)

--------------------------------------

-No one's P.O.V-

You are (Y/N) (L/N), a normal 18-year-old male high school student who attended a place called Kuoh Academy. Everything was normal for you there and made friends with everyone. They all liked you because of your kindness and friendliness.

That's when a beautiful young lady with long red hair caught her interest in you. Her name is Rias Gremory, an 18-year-old female who attends Kuoh Academy. She first met you when you bumped into her around in the corner.

You became friends with her and once you got to know her for a while, she seemed to be a daring type of girl and adventurous. She sometimes sneaks out of her house for some fun in the night with her friends.

Rias is also a dominant woman around with you, she can flirt with you at times and would tease you. The girls were jealous and the boys were smirking, thinking that you were lucky to have her.

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

The classes were now over as the students, including went back home. Once I got back home, I took a refreshing shower, cooked dinner for my family, then play some video games. 

A few hours later, it was now currently 10:30 pm in the night. I was in my bedroom, reading a book while listening to some music on my phone. That's when I hear...

(Y/N): Ah!

I was startled at that noise and it was coming through my window. I looked over to my window and saw a familiar face.

 I looked over to my window and saw a familiar face

(Y/N): R-Rias!?

Rias: Hey cutie~♥

She said with a flirty wink behind the glass window as I got up from my bed, opened the window, as she lets herself in. 

(Y/N): The hell are you doing here? And...how did you know where I live?

I asked with curiosity as Rias giggled at my questions.

Rias: That's a secret~!

(Y/N): Rias...

I said, giving her a dead stare before she laughed a little.