Friendships - Silica X Male Reader

(A/N: Silica will be the reader in this story. Also, it's a long chapter. Enjoy)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Silica's P.O.V-

-February 23rd, 2024. 35th Floor. Forest of Wandering-

Rosalia: "What're you blabbering on about? You have that lizard to heal you, so what do you need healing crystals for?" 

The woman as known as Rosalia asked me as I huffed at her as I can hear Pina making a sound on the top of my head. 

Silica: "Right back at you! You fight from the safest position, so do you even need healing crystals?!" I complained.

Rosalia:  "Of course, I do. I'm not a cutesy little idol like you, Silica-chan, so the boys won't heal me." She mocked me as the boys tried to stay things calm, but I had enough. 

Silica: "Fine. You can have them. I'll never party with you again. Party invitations practically fall into my lap, after all."

I said and began to leave the forest on our own, as I can hear my party members tried to come back for me, but eventually, I ignored it and went on my own. Going alone in the woods to exit, what could possibly go wrong?

-Time Skip at Night-

Okay, now I regret it. I was now eventually fighting the three Drunken Apes, I keep using my healing potions to heal myself, Pina healing me, and keep dodging their attacks, as I panted for breath, but they just keep regenerating and my health was on yellow now. 

One of the Drunken Apes attacked me with their big wooden bats, I managed to evade it again, then I dodge another and landed on a backflip to get myself a little of distance, as then Pina heals me again and my health went up a little making it green.

I went to my pouch to get more healing items, but my pouch was empty. I wasn't paying attention and I got whacked away and my back was hit the tree making my health go down to red. 

I recovered myself as the apes approached me, I tried looking for my dagger as the apes were about to finish me off, but Pina comes in and taking the hit. 

Silica: "Pina!" 

I cried out and ran up to her, but then eventually Pina's health went down to zero and her body was glowing, and I picked her up. 

Silica: "Pina! Pina!"

I cried out as then suddenly Pina disappeared into crystals leaving a glowing blue feather which her soul, as then I can hear the apes approaching me about to finish me off till then I hear the sound of unsheathing blade, as I saw a couple of slashes around the three apes, they stood still it's like they were frozen until then I hear the sound of sheathing blade went...

CLING! 

As the apes were now dead and disappeared into crystals. I looked at my rescuer who saved me. I looked at his appearance...he was young, I can assume that he's fifteen years old. He had (H/C), (E/C). However, his clothing appears to be predominately darker shades of blue.  

His coat was black and the serpentine patterns and designs are neon blue and the three separated coattails now has tattered at the edge and also, he wears charcoal gray fingerless gloves, black pants, and dark boots covered by teal gaiters with several straps, his weapon was a Katana.