Touchy Feelings- Mikan Tsumiki X Male Reader

-No one's P.O.V-

At the age of ten, you were playing (Favorite/Game) on your Gameboy Advance on the bench at the park, while playing, you hear the sound of a little girl crying in pain and some children laughing. You got up from the bench and followed to where the noise is...

Once you got closer, you peeked over to see about three female students bullying a young girl with long, choppy, dark purple hair and was wearing a little girl's dress.

Female 1: Ugly!

Female 2: You're so stupid!

Female 3: Why were you born!?

Female 1: Just go kill yourself! You don't deserve to be here!

The three of them began to make fun of her as they began to push, slapping her, humiliating her, and were playing catch with the girl's bag. 

???: H-Hey...! G-Give i-it b-back...!

Female 2: What's wrong? Are you gonna cry little fish? Go on!

Female 3: Throw rocks at her!

One of them began to throw rocks at her as the bullied student shielded herself with her arms and was crying.

???: P-Please...why d-did I e-even do t-to deserve this!? 

They continued to bully her, you couldn't stand this as you decided to confront them.

(Y/N): Oi, that's enough!

The four females turned to you as you gave them a glare.

Female 1: Huh, who the hell are you?

Female 2: Are you her boyfriend or something? 

Female 3: Get lost, we don't need an extra like you here~!

The females were snickering as you had a disgusted look on your face and spoke up.

(Y/N): Look, I have no idea why you are picking this girl here. Do you have any reasons why?

Female 2: That's because she's a timid girl and defenseless!

Female 3: She is worthless to have the same breath as us!

???: E-Ehhhh!? I-I'm so sorry...!

(Y/N): This girl you bullied is worthless, you say? 

You said in a deep voice as the girls had an "Oh shit" look on their faces. 

Female 1: Y-Yeah? So what?

You approached one of the girls as you look at them with a menacing glare.