Roleplaying Reward! - Wiz X (Youthful) Male Reader

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

After Wiz helped me with something that she needs, so she gets herself a reward that if she did help me that I needed from the mansion. She managed to do it, so then I thanked her for her help, so then she thinks of a reward for herself.

Wiz: As for my reward, I think you should pretend to be my son!

She said with a smile on her face, as I sweat dropped on her answer.

(Y/N): A...Are you serious? That's your reward? Can't you try to think of something else?

Wiz: W-well, that's true...but I've never had a boyfriend before...so I wish I had one, so I can have a family.

She said with a saddened expression, I was surprised at her before sighing in defeat.

(Y/N): Fine...I'll do it...Hold on for a moment...

I turn my back around, as I closed my eyes.

(Y/N): Turning my child personality...in three...two...one.

I then snapped my fingers, as I can feel my child's personality took in.

-Third P.O.V-

(Y/N) then opened his eyes slowly, as he turns to Wiz with the same plain face, Wiz thought that it didn't work, but then suddenly.

(Y/N): *In a Child-like voice* Good afternoon, mother! How's your day?

He said with a cute voice and a smile, as Wiz was surprised by his question and then smiled at him.

Wiz: Yes, my day is fine, sweetie.

Wiz responded and giggles and you chuckled back in your child-like personality.

(Y/N): Mama, what can we do for today?

The child (Y/N0 asked Wiz, as she thinks for a moment, then she had an idea.

Wiz: Come and sit with me in bed, sweetie~

She said in her loving tone, as the two sat on the bed and stared at each other's eyes.

(Y/N): Mama, we're in the bed now, so what is it that you wanna do in the bed?

He asked with a curious face, as Wiz thinks for a moment before coming up with an answer.

Wiz: Well, can you praise and pat me in the head like a good son you are!

She said with a smile.

(Y/N): Praise you? Okay! *Clears throat* You did your best mother! I'm very proud of you!

He said with a grin and gave her a head pat, and Wiz was surprised at you for giving her affection. Wiz then thinks about another one.

Wiz: Say, why don't you hug me from behind?

She said nervously with a light pink blush on her cheeks, as the childlike (Y/N) nods at her. He then got up from the bed, kneeled down, and wrapped his hands around Wiz's waist, Wiz was startled a little as (Y/N) placed his head on Wiz's shoulder and began nuzzling.

(Y/N): Hehehe, what's wrong mama? Can't you feel the love from your son?

He said with a teasing smile, as Wiz turns to you with a surprised face with a blush, she then smiled and began to use her hand to gently stroke (Y/N)s cheek and nuzzled to him.

Wiz then realized that she was taking this a bit far.

Wiz: That's enough now, you should go back to your old self, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Okay, mama!

He then stopped hugging her and got off the bed, as Wiz watches him standing in the center of the room.

(Y/N): Back to my old personality, please~!

He ordered, as his eyes closed and his expression began to drop, a few seconds later the old personality of (Y/N) came back in, and his blank expression came in.

(Y/N): So, how did it go?

He asked, as Wiz shyly poking her fingers together.

Wiz: W-Well...it was fun and loving when you're in that child personality.

(Y/N) was surprised at her response, as he smiled at her.

(Y/N): Glad I could help. Anyway, since that was your reward, I think I'm going to need some sleep.

Wiz then gets off his bed and dusted herself off, she then walked past him and head to the door, but before she could leave...

Wiz: Umm...(Y/N)?

Wiz said shyly, as (Y/N) turns to her.

(Y/N): What is it?

Wiz: Would mind...could you umm...hug me in your child personality, please. Just this once?

Wiz requested as you sighed at her. (Y/N) then instantly switches his childlike's personality, he then ran up to Wiz and gave her a hug.

(Y/N): I wish we could stay like this, mama!

He said with a peaceful smile, Wiz was now more surprised at his words, she then smiled and hugged him back.

They were having a beautiful moment, as then...

???: Ahem!

The two were alarmed, as they turned to the person. And it was Megumin.

Megumin: What are you two doing?

She said accusingly as you and Wiz broke the hug and were awkwardly blushing.

Wiz: Ah! We're just hugging, that's all!

Wiz said honestly, as Megumin nodded at her small excuse.

Megumin: Next time, close the door you two.

(Y/N): Yeah, sorry.

(Y/N) said and reverted back to his normal personality again, Wiz said goodbye to you and began to return to her shop.

Vanir: Ah, Wiz! Welcome ba-

Vanir was almost finishing his sentence and noticed that Wiz was blushing and smiling. Vanir then had a smile on her thinking that she found someone.

Vanir: What's this? Did you find someone who loved you~?

He said with a joke in his tone, she then placed her hand on where her heart was. She then flashed an image of (Y/N) hugging her and said his words to her.

...

(Y/N): I wish we could stay like this, mama!

...

Wiz then smiled and said...

Wiz: Me too, (Y/N)...Me too...

-------------------------------------------

(A/N: It's short, but whatever. Stay tuned for more!)