You're My Treasure - (Ex-GF) Houshou Marine X Male Reader

-No One's P.O.V-

In the evening night around 9:32 PM. We see a red-haired young lady who is talking with her chat during a stream on YouTube, but unfortunately, she was drunk...

This is Houshou Marine, she is a female Japanese Virtual YouTuber associated with Hololive, as part of its third generation of VTubers under the name of "Hololive Fantasy" alongside Usada Pekora, Uruha Rushia, Shiranui Flare, and Shirogane Noel

She is often referred to as "Senchou" (船長 - Ship Captain) by her viewers and peers. She loves jewels, treasure, and money. Her dream is to become a pirate and go treasure hunting. In order to get a pirate ship, she is now stacking up money as a VTuber on the great lands, just like how the other land-lovers do.

She can be a bit of a troublemaker since she is a pirate, but she can sometimes be a pervert when she's either drunk or not.

Marine: I need someone to talk with me. I have become a baby mode. I want to get spoiled by someone. Ah, I want to get spoiled. I want to feel the touch of another human being. I'll drink, I'll drink alcohol.

Marine says to herself until she reads a comment that says...

"You are troublesome when you're drunk."

Marine: Eh...am I an annoying person? You guys~, am I annoying?? Annoying? Who? Talk to me...Ahahaha...! To Pekora, in this drunk situation, in this drunk situation, in this drunk situation...If I invite Pekora to talk...

Marine then imitates Pekora's voice.

Marine: "I thought I have become closer with Marine, but  after all, I found you as an annoying person." I don't want to think of Pekora to think that way. But...

Marine then puts up a sad expression.

Marine: It really kinda reminds me of that certain person who broke up with me three months ago...He always says "Jeez, stop being drunk and stay sober, will you?" "Marine, you're drunk again..."

She then lets out a sigh before continuing.

Marine: I miss him...I really do...I miss his voice...

Marine says as she starts to sniffle and the people in the chat heard that in Marine's live stream.

Suddenly, Marine hears the donation notification pop up as she looked at the donation message and it reads.

"It's been already three months, you have to let go, Marine..."

Marine: Sorry chat *hic* I just really couldn't let go...I want to get back to *hic* him again...

Then another donation popped up and the message reads...

"Well...why don't you text or call him? Would that make you feel better?"

Marine then picks up her phone and went to look at her contacts and found the name that she was looking for.