Second Chance - Saki Yoshida X (Caring) Male Reader (Part 2/Final)

-No One's P.O.V-

To your horror, right in front of you was your close friend, Saki Yoshida.

(Y/N): Oh my god...It is you...Saki Yoshida...

You said in horror as Saki started tearing up because you recognized her. She then hugs you and cried her eyes out in your chest. 

Saki: I'm sorry...! I'm so sorry...!

She apologized while sobbing and you were a bit shock to see her once again for over two years since she was gone. 

(F/N): Wait, this is Saki Yoshida?!

(Y/N): Yeah, I just can't believe we found her. 

(F/N): Holy shit...

(F/N) said and his mind was blown up. You returned the hug back to Saki as the two of you stood there for about a minute before breaking it.

Saki: I...I'm so happy that...I finally get to see you again...

(Y/N): Me too. Besides, where the hell have been for over two years?! Where were you?!

You exclaimed as Saki spoke up.

Saki: I'll explain everything...but I need a place to stay. Do you have one?

(Y/N): I do have one. 

(F/N): Hold up, we're letting this bimbo staying at our place?

(Y/N): Come on, (F/N). It's been two years since she was gone, it's best if we help her out.

(F/N) gritted his teeth for a moment before agreed to help.

(Y/N): Alright. Come on, follow me. 

Saki nodded as you and (F/N) led the way to your apartment with Saki following you from behind.

-Mini Time Skip-

Once the three of you got to your apartment as you closed the door behind you. Saki looks around your apartment room that you had rented. 

Saki: Whoa

Saki: Whoa...this is a nice place to live in.

(F/N): Yes. (Y/N) rented this place so we can stay.