A Secret - Reverse Trap X Male Reader

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed until I hear the sound of my alarm going off from my phone.

I grabbed my phone and stopped the alarm. I can feel that it was now morning, but I'm sitting on the edge of my bed with my eyes closed because I was still sleepy, but I have to go to school right now.

I got off the bed and did my usual morning routine. My morning routine is to take a shower, cook breakfast for myself, then head to school, repeat on every weekday.

-Time Skip-

After I got out of the shower, wore my school uniform, cooked pancakes with chocolate syrup and bacon. 

I was eating my breakfast while watching Vanossgaming on my phone.

After watching the video with a smile on my face until I looked up at the clock and see that it was 7:30 AM.

(Y/N): Ah crap, I only have 20 minutes before I arrive late for school.

I said as I turned off my phone, cleaned my dish, taking a toothbrush, wore my shoes, locked the door to your house, and then rode my bike to school.

You see, I've been living alone in my parents' house for around two weeks. Wanna know why? That's because my parents are on a honeymoon in two months so I had the house for myself. I have to admit, it feels kind of lonely by myself.

-Time Skip-

It took me around six minutes of riding my bike and heading towards school. I parked my bike in the bicycle parking area that is near my school. Once I got off my bike, I then locked the wheel in place, just in case that I don't want anyone stealing it. 

I let out a sigh until I hear someone speaking up behind me. 

???: Hey (Y/N)~!

I turn around to see my best friend Makoto Kikuchi.

(Y/N): Oh, morning bro.

I greeted him with a smile on my face.

Makoto: Ehehe, morning, (Y/N)~!

Makoto spoke in his usually bubbly attitude. Although, I find it quite weird that the tone of his voice sounds girly when I first met him, but I don't mind.

Makoto: Say, wanna walk with me?

He asked with a light blush on his face until I let out a light-hearted chuckle.