Strange Feelings - (Obsessive) Nepgear X (Villain) Male Reader

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

I managed to take down the other goddesses and their candidates without hesitation. I smiled at this, but...there was one candidate who didn't fight me. 

Nepgear, was it? Yeah, she didn't even bother fighting me and I can notice that she was standing there with a shocked look on her face. Or perhaps she was staring at me throughout the fight? I was a bit confused about why she didn't fight me.

I decided to fight her because she bores me a little, I jumped into the air and raised my sword, about to take her down but her thoughts were taken out by Neptune yelling at her.

Neptune: Nepgear watch out!

In a moment, her senses were returned back to reality and she notices that I'm in the air striking my sword down to her. She then took out her blade and blocked my attack.

Our blades clashed making a horrific sound. Ugh, sounds horrible to my ears.

Anyways, I deeply looked at her...she was quite...cute...making my cheeks heat up a little...Gah! What the hell am I thinking? I noticed that her face was slightly pink, but I can feel her heartbeat beating fast...it was quite strange for me to feel that...I then also noticed that she was staring at me deeply into my (E/C) eyes.

She and I keep trying to overpower our clashes, we keep pushing as hard as we could.

I managed to win the power struggle, pushing her away from me as she falls on the ground on her butt. As I sighed and brush my hair upwards using my hand...after that, I looked at Nepgear who was now staring at me deeply. I felt a little uncomfortable with that stare so I decided to speak up.

(Y/N): Hey, you seemed distracted. Is there something bothering you?

I asked as the CPU candidate spoke up.

Nepgear: What?

She questions about what I just asked, can't she hear me? I sighed and repeated what I just said.

(Y/N): You got wax on your ears or something, kid? I asked that if something's bothering you, you were distracted first of all.

Nepgear: Oh. Sorry about that.

She apologizes as I sighed.

(Y/N): You need to focus on your fight or you might let your guard down for once. Besides, I wish to have a challenge that could entertain me. I live for battle and entertainment after all.

I said with a slight smile, as I continued speaking.

(Y/N): Your stance isn't bad but it needs some work.

Nepgear: Huh?

(Y/N): Your stance needs to be more firm. The way you stand and fight makes it easier to knock your ass down.

I said giving her simple advice as I continued to speak up.

(Y/N): I must say...you've got potential. Keep up with your training and we'll fight again someday, you know?

I said with a smile on my face as I threw her sword before I snapped my fingers, making the room go bright.

-Nepgear's P.O.V-

After (Y/N) snapped his fingers as we were blinded by a bright light. We covered our eyes as then for a few moments later, the bright light faded away. We uncovered our eyes to see that he was no longer here.

My face was light pink after he said those words to me, that's when I hear...

Neptune: Nepgear!

Neptune then started running towards me and hugged me.

Neptune: Are you okay?

Nepgear: Y-Yeah, I'm fine.

Ram then came in and spoke up.

Ram: Ha, he ran away because he was scared!

Noire then pats me in the back as Uni walked in.

Uni: What did he say before he left Nepgear?

Nepgear: Well...

Blanc: Does it really matter? He kicked our asses without any trouble! Damn him! I swear I will kill him the next chance I get!

Blanc yelled as Vert spoke up.

Vert: Well, his return is inevitable, we should be ready.

Even though our enemy was gone and everyone was safe. I felt empty on the inside. I wanted more of his face. I wanted to keep looking at it. I want him to speak more to me. I want to see him smile at me more. I wanted so much more.

I couldn't sleep that night. My mind would not let him go. My body felt so warm under the covers. When I finally did fall asleep, I saw him in my dreams, only involved him.

He was close to my face and I felt my lips connect with his. When I awaken, it was still night time. I touched my lips. I wanted him to be mine...and mine alone.

----------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Alright, stay tuned for more!)