Author's 17th Birthday! (May 26, 2022)

(A/N: Ayo everyone!! Today is now my 17th Birthday! Plus, I made my own Birthday banner using Photoshop. What do you think? Is it beautiful?)

(A/N: Anyways, everything in this one-shot will be the same as my last year's birthday back in 2021. This time, we're getting new characters invited in this current year of 2022 to those who I have written while some who aren't. Let's get right into it, shall we~?)

...

-A.J's P.O.V-

Today was now officially my 17th birthday on May 26, 2022! I couldn't help but feel a little excited!

My classes were finished and I was walking back home as usual until I hear a car beeping behind me.

I then turned around to see a car driving down the road until it slows down and stops. I happen to see a familiar figure behind the window sitting in the driver's seat. The window rolled down and see a familiar face.

 The window rolled down and see a familiar face

A.J: Samuel Rodriguez?!

Sam: Hey there, kiddo!

Sam greets with his usual grin on his face.

A.J: What the heck are you doing here?

Sam: Hey, don't forget that your birthday is today, right? I thought I'd come up and be invited so I wouldn't be feeling left out, you know?

A.J: Ahaha, I guess you're right.

Sam: Hop in my car and we'll head straight to your home.

A.J: Sure.

I then got into the backseat of Sam's car as the Brazillian man begins to drive me back to my house.

...

It didn't take long as Sam stops at my house and parked his car outside on the front porch. I then got out of the car and I was amazed to see what was in front of me.

My house's front porch had incredible birthday designs and there were balloons and such. What's even more amazing is that I see familiar people who were talking with each other outside.

A.J: Holy hell...

Sam: Happy birthday, little man.

A.J: Hehe, thanks, Sam.

Sam: No problem. Anyway, I'm gonna have to talk around with people for a bit, okay?

I nodded in response as Sam smiled before he went off to do his thing.

So right now, there are a few people talking to each other as I decided to approach two people. One is short with light-green hair and the other has red hair wearing a pirate outfit.