Player Two - (Yandere) Chiaki Nanami X Male Reader (New Years' Special)

-No one's P.O.V-

After the big despair incident, everything was restored to normal after Junko Enoshima's chaos, thanks to the Future Foundation. Today, it was New Year's Eve and you were wearing your winter clothes out in public.

You were sitting on a bench and reading a book out in the Park. You looked up to see everyone hanging out with their families and friends with happy looks on their faces. You smiled at this as you continued to read your book.

That's when you hear...

???: Hey (Y/N).

It was a monotone voice of a female as you turned to the source to see Chiaki Nanami wearing her winter outfit.

(Y/N): Oh, hey Chiaki.

Chiaki: Hello there.

She greeted with a smile on her face as you smiled back a little and spoke up.

(Y/N): By the way, aren't you supposed to be with Hajime and the others?

You asked with a raised eyebrow.

Chiaki: Oh, he's with the boys and doing some stuff. I was feeling left alone until I found you sitting in the park.

(Y/N): Huh, I see.

Chiaki Nanami was your gaming friend ever since the killing games and all of the things that you had encountered so far in your life.

(Y/N): So...what brings you here to these parts?

Chiaki: Well, I was wondering if I could spend time with you since I have no one else to go with.

You thought about it for a moment as you smiled at her and spoke up.

(Y/N): Sure, we can hang out.

Chiaki: Really?!

Her eyes were sparkled with joy, but you found this odd and surprising since she usually uses her poker face when talking to someone and playing games.

 (Y/N): Well, yeah, of course.

Chiaki: Thank you so much!

She then hugs you out of nowhere which made you surprised and blushed at the same time as the two of you eventually hung out with each other for quite some time. 

-Three Hours Later-

It's been two hours of hanging out, both you and Chiaki were both playing video games on your Nintendo Switches. 

The two of you were playing Ultimate Smash Bros in Chiaki's apartment. Chiaki was fighting you as Mario while you fight her with your (Favorite/Smash/Character) and managed to beat her.

(Y/N): Yeah, I win, baby!

You said with a proud smile as Chiaki.

Chiaki: I'm surprised that I have lost.