See You Again - Saki Yoshida X (Caring) Male Reader (Part 1)

-No One's P.O.V-

Saki Yoshida a friendless, lonely girl who looks down upon the popular girls, saying that she'll never be like them. 

That's when you came into her life during middle school in the 8th-grade

Your name is (Y/N) (L/N), a simple middle school student with a caring, calm, and friendly personality.

When you first interacted with her, she wasn't interested in try to hang out with you, but you persuaded her on how it feels to have friends in her life.

She obliged and decided to try this new feeling of friendship with you. Within a few months later, she started being okay with you around and you were her close friend.

Three years have been passed since you and Saki Yoshida had been friends, it was now March 8th, graduation day. 

Everyone was now heading home while you and Saki were in town since you asked her to hang out with her after graduation, to which she agreed. 

(Y/N): Woo! That was fun, don't you think, Saki?

You said with an enthusiastic smile on your face. 

Saki: Yeah, it was fun and all. Can't believe we've been friends for over the past three years in middle school.

She replied casually.

(Y/N): It sure is and time has surely flown by. Plus, we're gonna be officially high school students later on! Say, why don't we do something for fun in summer? 

You asked as Saki thinks for a moment.

Saki: I don't know, it's up to you to think of one since you usually take the lead.

You laughed awkwardly before speaking up.

(Y/N): Eh, I'd say we play some video games in the arcade. 

Saki: That's also usually the first one we do when we hang out, you know? 

(Y/N): Oh come on, you have to be motivated when it comes to hanging out, and get the energy runnin'!

You then did a charging-up stance after you said that. 

Saki: Geez, aren't you a little childish...

Saki says and facepalmed.

(Y/N): Anyways, let's get going~!

You said as you dragged Saki out in town to have some fun.

-Time Skip-

Both you and Saki had some fun stuff around in town which made her a bit happier.

It was now almost evening as Saki spoke up.

Saki: I had fun today, (Y/N). Thanks.

(Y/N): Aw, no worries.