Watching You Sleep - Yandere Noire X Male Reader

-No one's P.O.V-

(Y/N) (L/N) stumbled into a dimension called 'Gamindustri' where there are four Console Patron Units aka CPU Goddesses ruling four nations which are Planeptune, Lastation, Leanbox, and Lowee. On the other side, they have CPU Candidates known as little sisters. 

(Y/N) met Noire, Neptune, Vert, Blanc, and other people as known as their friends. The (Hair Colored) male got along with them nicely and they see him as an interesting guy, that's because he's (Your Age) old and can entertain others. He stayed on Noire's nation because he fell down from the sky and landed on her, that was three months ago.

Enough about him, throughout those three months...Noire has been acting a little strange, she is always clingy towards him and would always watch at him. 

Even though freedom and personal space are important to him, but she doesn't respect them. When he first met Noire, she was like a Tsundere which Neptune told him about it and teased that she has no friends. 

(Y/N) felt bad when she didn't have friends, she tries to dismiss it that she has one but terribly lied so he became her first friend, that's when Noire reveals her true self...

(Y/N) was roaming around in Noire's Basilicom and he was on the balcony, admiring the view around Lastation. He starts to get bored and decided to go to Planeptune to hang out with Neptune, that's when Noire interrupts him.

Noire: Where do you think you're going, (Y/N)? Are you trying to hang out with the other goddesses?

(Y/N) finds her words felt odd because he can feel the strange energy coming from her.

(Y/N): Yeah, why?

Noire: You don't need to hang out with them. They're very busy right now.

(Y/N): How do you know that they're busy?

Noire: That's because I visited them personally and as for my little sister. She's doing a long quest outside from Gamindustri with the other candidates.

She says with a smile on her face as you gave her suspicious eyes before leaving her office. 

Unknown to you, Noire opened the drawer from her table, revealing pictures of him on every location. She had these 'lovesick eyes' of hers as she touches the photo and began muttering to herself.

Noire: Don't worry, (Y/N)~ You will be mine soon~

She said and creepily giggled before placing the picture back in her drawer and going back to her work.

-Time Skip-

It was nighttime, (Y/N) felt tired as he randomly slept in someone's room, but unaware that he was sleeping in Noire's bedroom. Noire had finished her work and decided to go get some sleep. Just then, the black-haired girl sees him sleeping on her bed as she had a surprising, yet happy face.

Noire: I can't believe it...I can't believe you actually slept in my bed, aren't you? Well then...I guess my plan fired back...not sure if I'm relieved or not...

She then began to take pictures of him sleeping.

Noire: That cute sleepy face~

She used her index finger to try poking his face before slid her finger down to his neck. Just then, he smirked while sleeping before turning to the other side. Noire smiled at this and tried to stroke his head, which resulted in him waking up, as the (Hair-Colored) male rubbed his eyes and turned to Noire with sleepy eyes.

(Y/N): Noire...? What are you doing here?

He asked as Noire simply smiled at him.

Noire: Oh nothing in particular ~ I just found you sleeping in my room.

She giggled after saying that, as you looked at her confused. However, he was unaware that Noire was planning on something because he looks sleepy and tired.

(Y/N): Seriously?

Noire: Guilty as charged~!

You simply rolled your eyes before letting out a yawn.

(Y/N): Anyways, sorry for sleeping in your room. I'll go somewhere.

The (Hair-Colored) male tries to get up from the bed, but Noire grabs his shoulders and pins him down back to the bed.

Noire: Don't try to leave, sleep with me!

Noire says with a smile, but he felt her words uncomfortable to him

(Y/N): Come on, I'll just leave peacefully.

The (Hair-Colored) male tried to insist and getting up again, but Noire held a tight grip on his shoulders as he felt a bit of pain.

Noire: Stay. In. The. Bed.

Noire says with her eyes darkened, which you took notice it. The (Hair-Colored) male darted his eyes away before pushing her off as Noire falls to the ground. 

(Y/N) tries to make a quick escape, but Noire tackles him onto the ground. (Y/N) tries to struggle to get up, but Noire summoned her rapier and shoved the blade onto his neck.

Noire: We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Stay in the bed with me or I'll have to force myself to take advantage of you. What do you say?

Noire says and shows him a creepy grin and her eyes as well. The (Hair-Colored) male decided not to fight her, as he sighed in defeat.

(Y/N): Alright, Noire. Fine, I'll join you.

Noire: Good.

Noire gets off of him before walking towards the bed and lies down. The (Hair-Colored) boy sighed as he joins her as he lies down on the bed. Noire then climbs on top of him and began to stroke his head, which you gave a frown look on your face.

Noire: So long...

She spoke and lets out a creepy smile.

Noire: I've been waiting so long that I have wanted to touch your hair...

She continued and before using her other hand to caress his cheek.

Noire: It's so soft, and yet so smooth...hehehe...

Noire creepily giggled as you spoke up.

(Y/N): Noire, let's just get some sleep okay? It's pretty getting late.

Noire stares at him for a moment before smiling again.

Noire: Alright then, but you aren't getting off the bed till morning.

The black-haired girl turns off the lamp and laying on the other side of the bed before hugging you from behind.

Noire: I've been watching you sleep for a while now. Hehehe, this is the best~!

Noire says as she kissed his cheek before holding his hand and went to sleep.

(Y/N): I hate this...

You muttered to yourself before closing your eyes and went to sleep as well.

--------------------------------------------

(A/N: Alright, here's my first one-shot story. Hope y'all enjoyed it.)