Forgiveness - Abusive Noire X Abused (Boyfriend) Male Reader

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

I had just finished putting on my tuxedo and making it properly (that is something I have been doing a lot of recently). Anyways, I got ready for my date with Black Heart aka Noire, and she's a CPU goddess of Lastation along with her sister, Uni.

We have been going out for over a year and in the beginning, everything was amazing. I even bought her gifts, took her out to nice dinners, hell I even take care of her being sick.

I still do those things, but...not as much and only mainly when we are around others.

When we're alone...She...She hits me...I don't remember exactly how or when it started but sometimes she would just hit me, and I even cried but that could piss her off more, I tried to hold them back...do I really deserve it?

When she's angry, she hits me, when work has been hard on her, she hits me. But damn sometimes she just hits me for no goddamn reason. I wanted to leave her, but due to recent events leaving her could be a huge blow to her Shares.

Also, she ain't that bad. Noire still treats me nicely and even comforts me after a beating session. Uni and Kei know nothing about this. As far as they're aware I was just being a good boyfriend and all, but I tried my hardest.

Noire had been getting a lot more work done much to her surprise. Thank me for that. She said to me that she likes intelligent, independent, patient, and also loyal people too.

Noire almost never hits me in the face. In fact, she only did it once and that was recently when I accidentally stumbled upon her cosplay session while she was trying an outfit on, I tried to just...defuse that, but beat me to it, she got me good.

I'm a forgiving guy, but I won't forget stuff when it comes to drama. Although in a romantic relationship with me and Noire. However, Noire somehow did something to hurt or betray me. Bringing up something out of nowhere is something that I know for.

In fact, whenever I'm hurt or betrayed, I bound myself on never forgetting it. As a result, after Noire hurting me can be difficult if she is unprepared. Using the past hurt to subsequently destroy Noire is a way for me to cope with my emotions and feelings. Even if it seems like I have completely forgiven her for what she had done, I don't know why, but I'm most likely harboring pent-up feelings that will eventually come back to haunt the relationship in the end.

I never saw her so mad or angry and once she calmed down, I saw her cry and begged me to forgive her. As I said, I'm a forgiving person, even though I'm literally in a toxic relationship.

That was the first time she ever did that. That was when I realized the truth. Noire truly does love me.

That's also the reason I am getting ready for our date tonight. She wanted to make it up for me by taking out a nice dinner. Kei Jinguji, she's a friend of mine and asked how I got the bruises and I lied to her saying that I almost got robbed.

Now I prepared my car and drove to her Basilicom while she was waiting there, and I managed to get there in time, so anyways we went down to a fancy restaurant.

Our time there was great and Noire tells me that she needs to go to my house, I didn't want to ask why, because that could give me some trouble, so I obliged. The restaurant was nice and we eat amazing food.

-Mini Time Skip-

After we arrived at my house, the two of us sat down on the couch. It was an awkward silence and none of us spoke up until Noire broke it.

Noire: (Y/N), do you hate me?

She looked away from me.

(Y/N): Well I-

Noire: Be honest and tell me the truth. I won't hurt you if you are honest.

Her words made me hesitate a bit, but I still spoke.

(Y/N): I don't hate you, but I don't blame you. You always helped me and treated me kindly and even when you hurt me I'd still-AGH!

I was on the floor now and my face was red with a hand mark on it.

Noire: Tell me how you truly feel?!

She asked so I responded again.

(Y/N): I love you!

She hits me again.

Noire: Tell me!

(Y/N): I love you!

She punched me in the gut.

Noire: The truth!

She held me by the collar.

(Y/N): I love you and I mean it!

This went on for several more minutes. She keeps asking me for my true feelings I responded more, she hits me repeatedly.

Until...

I was on the floor, fucked up with burns on my arms and back bruises on my legs, and my body was a bit badly hurt, I was on the floor heavily breathing fearing what she was about to do next.

Noire: Please just tell me the truth. You hate me. I know you do.

I looked at her and said it one more time.

(Y/N): I love you, Noire...more than anything in this world...and I mean it.

She raised her hand preparing to slap me, I closed my eyes but felt nothing. I looked back up to see her on her knees crying.

Noire: Y-You...! Why do you still love me even after everything I did! I hurt you over and over and yet you still smile and laugh as if it's one big joke! Why?!

I let out a small laugh as I walked forward and lower myself to eye level while holding my rib.

(Y/N): Well...to tell you the truth...I originally stayed with you for your Shares...but now I just feel close to you. You may not have friends besides the CPUs, but I'm here with you. I know you are a kind and caring person who is hurting and takes it out on others, you hurt me, I move on, and yet in the end...you made my life less boring. And that is wonderful.

I said with a lighthearted smile and she cries into my shoulder.

Noire: I am so sorry! I promise I will never do this again!

(Y/N): It's alright now. I know you won't, and even if you do...I will still remain by your side.

I kissed her forehead.

(Y/N): I love you, Lady Black Heart. And I fricking mean it.

...

-The End-