Mission 20: One Life End's Another Begins

Your POV:

I was using Shadow to quickly get to the hospital in the underground bunker. Pyraah was currently being put in containment in the dungeons. You burst through the doors as you stood in front of a nurse.

You: "Blake Belladonna's room, I'm the father".

The nurse quickly nodded not saying anything before leading you towards her room. They skipped along the hallway which you found unprofessional of them. They gestured to a room to your right, as you entered you dropped your Cane. Blake held a small infant in her arms. They had her eyes but they had your looks.

But there was something else you could see they had some Devil's blood in them. Blake smiled seeing you, she looked tired. You walked over slowly before picking up the infant. Blake smiled at the both of you.

Blake: "It's a girl".

You held your daughter. With tears nearly escaping your eyes.

You: "Her name"?

Blake: "D/N". (daughters name)

You smile down at her.

Blake: "Y/N, there was a phone call for you and Pyraah, from your mother".

You look to Blake before turning your attention back to your daughter.

Blake: "She wanted to me tell you, that she wishes to see her son one last time".

You stare into your daughters eyes. Before you made the decision to at least grant your mother her last request.

After the doctors took yours and Blake's daughter to get cleaned you walked to a section of the hospital which was made for people who are destined to pass on. You are lead to a room by the Silent yet chirpy nurse as she opened the door for you. You gave a slight nod before you enter.

???: "After all these years...it makes my heart warm up to see my son's face again".

You stare at an elderly woman who had aged like a fine wine. She smiled with a motherly like warmth radiating from her.

You: "Hello mom".

You walk to a seat beside her bed.

Mom: "I have so many questions for you my dearest son. But time is running out for me".

She opens the palm of her hand which was resting by her side. You take her hand in yours gently.

Mom: "My son, my grown up son. I'm so happy to finally see your face one last time".

You had tears running down your face.

You: "I-I wanted to come back I swear I-its just-".

Mom: "You don't have to worry my boy. I'm in fact glad you stayed away. After your father passed I became a mess. I knew that in that home was nothing but painful memories or a tragic past".

You look your mother dead in the eyes.

Mom: "I have so many regrets, perhaps if I was braver I'd have faught your father for ever dating to lay a hand on my sweet little boy".

You couldnt hold it back anymore you began crying loudly.

You: "I'm Sorry mom, I-I'm so Sorry".

Your mother took her hand from yours before softly caressing your face.

Mom: "No need to apologize my son...I forgave you a long time ago...and wipe away those tears and please smile for your mother one last time".

You wipe away your tears and gave her a heartwarming smile. That when it dawned on you.

You: "I have good news, your a grandma".

Your mothers eyes widened bodies the biggest smile on her face appeared.

Mom: "Can I see..".

You: "Yes and it's a she".

After requesting the nurse to get your daughter who was finished cleaning you now held your daughter in your arms. Your mother smiled brightly tears fell down her face.

Mom: "She's beautiful".

You: "Her name is D/N".

Your mother reached her hand up, as if on instinct your daughter with her tiny hand grasped onto your mothers index finger.

Mom: "I'm so happy for you my boy".

Just then the door opened and a restrained Pyrrah was walked in coupled by some guards. Pyraah's eyes made contact with yours before moving towards your daughter. A hint of love and jealousy in realization made their way onto her face.

Your mother frowned at the sight of her daughter.

Mom: "Why is she-".

You: "She hasn't exactly been a good person as of late mom. The attack of Beacon has changed us all, some for the better others for the worst".

After allowing your mother to hold her granddaughter and giving your mom a kiss on the forehead you bid her a final goodbye before leaving the room for Pyraah's visit with your mom.

After that you repeatedly visited your mother for the past week. Until on Friday afternoon with you and a more Sane Pyraah you both each held a hand of hers. As she slowly but peacefully passed on. Blake got to meet her 3 days in a row. During that time they got to bond and grow.

But today, Blake, You, and Pyraah, stood in front of your mothers Grave. You put down a bouquet of red roses.

Here lie
M/N L/N
Loving mother
And wife
Born 1972-2020

You all sent your prayers before departing. One life ends another begins.

Hello my Army of Horror's I Hope Yall enjoyed this chapter Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho This is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 906