Mission 9: The Alpha and The Omega

Your POV:

After hours of explaining to the people about what you are. Everybody was in a state of shock. Not only were you not from this world but your another race of something else entirely. You lean against your Cane as you walked the halls which were once empty but now were full of students and families the ones that have been rescued.

Griffon: "So Y/N this Adam guy, what do you think of him"?

You kept walking and didnt bother answering.

Griffon: "Also since Vergil is here would that mean Dante and Nero are here too"?

At this you spoke up.

You: "I am apart of Vergil's mind. He wants to combine with me in order to gain additional strength. But I've already merged with him inna different timeline".

Griffon: "Wait what"?

You smirk.

You: "When Dante defeated Urizen I combine with him in order to make Vergil normal again. But now Vergil and I are our own persons. I no longer am apart of Vergil as hes no longer a part of me. They must've went to the underworld to get rid of the clyphode".

You stop and lean against the wall.

You: "Thru must've took a wrong exit and ended up here".

You look up at the mirage ceiling which shown stars.

You:  "Somebody else is pulling these strings. They got rid of my earths strong gest heros. But Nero still remains I can sense their presence".

???: "So your earth is full of demons"?

You look to your left slowly to see Blake in her pajamas holding a pillow touching gave her.

You: "Sorry if I woke you".

Blake: "Yeah I woke up from getting texts from our friends who are Faunas"

Blake walked over and leaned her head against your shoulder.

You: "So Adam and Vergil working together...that's not a good combo"

Blake: "I know Adam's dangerous but if you fear Vergil knowing how powerful you are. I'm guessing Vergil could-"

You: "End Adam's life in a heart beat".

You wrap your left arm around Blake and hold her close.

You: "I have to find Dante he is the only one besides me who stands a chance".

You look into Blake's eyes and you gently kiss her on the lips.

You: "Tell Ozpin I'll be away looking for Dante the Demon Killer".

Blake nods as you glide with shadow and out the doors which were slightly agap. You make it to the exit and open the door before closing it. You turn around and are met with Vergil who sat calmly on a large pile of rubble.

Vergil: "You kept me waiting V".

You walk as Shadow and Griffon appear beside you. You walk slowly towards Vergil you are then beside him overlooking a destroyed city.

You: "If you want to fight lrrs take it somewhere else".

Vergil smiled and got up.

Vergil: "Lead the way V".

You use shadow to glide Griffon noticed you clutched your cane tightly. After a bit you made it to A forested area.

Vergil: "A nice spot you picked. I'm disappointed to see it go to waste".