Mission 11: Goliath

Your POV:

You unlocked the final door to the outside as Team RWBY Stood behind you. It has been 3 days and after the whole Pyraah seeing you naked incident you and her kept your distance to one another. Blake seemed more keen on being by your side more often now. Even going as far as to do everything with you.

You: "Okay girls let's do this".

You kicked open the door as Team RWBY Rushed out weapons at the ready. Everyone was in shock as their weapons lower and you walk forward with your came I hand.

You: "They really left nothing standing huh"?

In front of you was a wasteland of a world. Destroyed and fallen buildings lay everywhere. Some grimm roam about the place you sigh and look to Ruby.

You: "Ruby your team leader what's the plan"?

Ruby thought for a moment before nodding.

Ruby: "We take out the Grimm quick and Silent. Blake you take the east, Weiss West, Yang North, I'll go south. If any of you need a hand Y/N will be our backup".

You all nod and you and head to your directions. You walk arou d for a bit before finding a nice spot to sit down and read.

You: "This autta do".

You brush off the small stone pallet and sit down before opening up your poems book.

You: "I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe. That made my love so high, and me so low. Little wanderer hi thee home"

You stop reading when you heard your scroll Buzz you retrieve it from your back pocket and seen it was Weiss.

Weiss: "Y/N I'm in a bit of trouble here some Demons had appeared and are being a nuisance".

You: "I'm on my way".

You get up before running towards Weiss's direction after getting enough Speed Shadow appeared under you and you speed up tremendously as your passing a barren wasteland. When you arrive Weiss is down kneeling using her rapier to hold herself up.

You: "Pin em' to the wall".

Shadow morphed out the ground and its head changed into a spear you jump up and walk along the thin black pole that was Shadows head before slitting the Demons throat. Griffon moved forward shooting lightning blasting away Demons from Weiss's location.

You: "Die".

You teleported towards a demon and stabbed your cane into its chest it reached out towards you but only to disintegrate. Shadow slashed the Demons around that is until something began to form out of the wall.

You: "So finally a real challenge".

You: "Don't worry..I'll be gentle".

It let out a shrill laughter as more of them appeared Weisd recovered before darting to your side.