Mission 22: Trouble In Paradise

Your POV:

You walked along side Shadow and Griffon as you all traveled in a city that's in shambles. You stopped looking at a trail of blood on the crumbling ground.

You: "...no...".

You continued on spotting more and more of the signs.

You: "...this can't be happening...".

Griffon: "Okay Shakespere so of the Qliphoth Is really making it's way back to here".

Shadow made a low growl.

You: "Fear not...if he really is alive...then we have Dante to help us again".

I began walking again when my scroll buzzed. I reached inside my inner jacket pocket to see a message that made me drop my cane.

Griffon and Shadow disappeared. I could hear my heartbeat and my blood rushing through my body. I stumbled to my knees.

Griffon was calling out to me but my whole world felt like it was gonna crash. In the message was a recorded message from Dante.

Message: Hey big brother. I know that one of these days, one of us may never rise from a fight again. That one being me, I got caught up with the wrong demon. It was the man you claim to be your father. I know we never were  lose until now. But I know that  now I could watch you from either heaven or hell. Fuck it maybe I'll be standing beside you. But don't get a sentimental on me...the Devil Sword Dante will be yours or Nero's maybe even your next of Kin. Good bye brother. It's been quite a bash.

I felt the ground beneath me shake as so many emotions ran through me. I began panting out of breath, or rather panic. I let out a gut wrenching scream in rage as I punched the ground. Suddenly grimm were all surrounding me. I glare at each and every kne of them. I let out another scream. I felt different a surge of energy flowing through me.

The Grimm moved in for the kill. I jumped and preformed an enemy step before snapping my fingers. A large meteor came crashing through the heavens before crashing into the ground.

The area around me crumbled apart creating a ring of sorts. Shadow and Griffon I summoned as I shouted again, my anger fueled their lust for violence. Shadow melted Inyo the ground before a large spiky ball incapacitated several Grimm.

I watched as Griffon blasted Grimm apart before I spread out my arms my Cane multiplied into several as a unleashed my wrath upon the Grimm. Half of a dozen were taken down. Nightmare used its large ete to blasted apart Grimm by summoning lasers.

I let out another cry of rage as I summoned more Canes to impale more surrounding grimm. I kept killing, killing, and killing. When the fighting seized, a lone injured Grimm a Beawolf whimpered as I walked up calmly to it. Intairled my cane. As I stepped on its injured legs. It let out a pained whimper as i tried to drag itself away.

You: "Die"

You shoved your cane into the centre of its chest as you drove it in slowly. The Grimm let out a long horrendous wheezing sound. I chuckled darkly as I began twisting the cake inside its wound.

You: "Stupid Fucking Grimm".

I agressivly pulled my Cane to the right as a sickening sound if its ribs breaking apart and flesh ripping was heard. I pulled it the other way as it began to slowly die. I then raise my hand before shoving it inside the Grimms opened chest as I shouted at the top of my lungs before pulling out a still beating heart.

You: "I swear on my brothers grave...F/N will pay".

You watched as the Grimm dissolved, you felt a presence behind you. You whirled around but stopped dead. Blake had tears in her eyes. You felt your cheeks were wet and your eyes were sore. You reached up to touch your face to see them wet with tears.

Blake: "Y/N I'm so sorry, I didnt know you were in this much pain".

Blake reached over to hold you against her. Your familiers dissolved as you let out the crys of a person losing a loved one.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope yall enjoyed this Chapter, anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this Is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 738