Mission 13: Ah Shit Here We Go Again

NO One's POV:

A young woman ran down a dimly lit alleyway in Mantle. She panted out of breath the look of fear and panic written all over her face. She found a nearby house and quickly darted towards it. Her name is Sherry Sunny. She was never the type to believe in Angel's or Demons. Oum and the Devil. But as she neared the house a large shadow swooped over head. She stopped dead in her tracks, before she slowly looked up.

A large looming creature in the distance passed by the streets above. Sherry quickly darted back towards the alleyway. The creature in the distance let out shrill shreak that echoed long Into the night. The woman sprinted her Faunas heritage being a rabbit meant that she was fast on her feet.

She made a wild jump for it as a swishing sound was heard behind her. The creature made the buildings she layed in between crash and shake several falling bricks collapsed from above. The woman let out a cry of fear as she shielded herself only for nothing to hit her. The buildings slowly settled down many crys of panic and worry could be heard within.

It was until a bright shining light appeared in the distance. The woman gasped in shock as she seen the creature with many wings as did many other people in mantle.

Sherry gasped and was awestruck that is until it let out another cry as several shining streand of light shot out towards her direction

Sherry gasped and was awestruck that is until it let out another cry as several shining streand of light shot out towards her direction. Sherry closed her eyes accepting her fate as the world around her was engulfed by a bright light then just as quick...a cold dark abyss.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope you e enjoyed this intro to season Two of He who desires but acts not story. Anywho yall know what to do anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 322