Mission 6: My Heart Belongs To Thee

Short Chapter (Important Choice at the End)

Your POV:

You walked calmly with Blake and Pyraah following each mentally fangirling being near you. Every now and then you can feel their hostility towards one another, you walked towards a small bench inside the garden area in Beacon. You sat on the edge of the fountain your cane rested against your shoulder.

You: "So I cane here to discuss something with the two of you".

Blake: "We can talk about anything you like".

Pyraah: "That is if your willing to share".

You brushed the hair away from your eyes and opened your poems book.

You: "So...when did you both grow such strong feelings for me"?

Blake stiffened up and Pyraah seemed to withdraw back a step. She hugged herself and looked away with a visible blush.

Blake: "U-um".

Pyraah: "W-well you see-"

You snapped your book shut and stood up uou can sense several presences in the Bush nearby.

You: "Actually let's head to my...room it's more private I should say".

You walked towards the exit of the garden and you could sense Blake and Pyraah following close behind. You can dance the others following too.

Blake: "Pyraah...".

Pyraah: "Blake..."

Both: "I'm not going to lose him to you".

They both turned their heads Blake and Pyraah faced off with eachother until you said not even looking behind you.

You: "Don't tear into eachothers throats yet. I havnt even gotten to our discussion nor destination yet".

Blake and Pyraah both turn away and continue to follow you. They both jog to pick up to you.

LIl Timeskip:

You unlocked the third door to your Room Pyraah was In shock and so was Blake. You opened the door to reveal.

The Kitchen in every room:

The Bathroom on all floors in every room: