MISSION 23: The Good Life

Sorry for not updating any of my books. Just been going through some stuff.

Your POV:

You leaned on your cane for support as you stare over the half way built city of Vale. You tapped you cane twice as Shadow morphed below you, you began to glide across the uneven ground before stopping beside a construction worker.

You: "How goes it boys"?

???: "Its going great thus far, my men had others from far kingdoms to help rebuild this city".

You nod before looking at his hands which were aged from many years working for the city.

You: "Listen I know you have a lot on your plate. I thank you for babysitting my son every once in a while".

???: "Dont mention it V".

You looked into the mans eyes who you've come to know as Darrel Wukong.

Darrell: "Honestly your little once brings me memories about taking care of my little monkey boy".

You chuckled.

You: "Well Mr. Wukong, I hope you'll continue doing your best to help this city".

You glided further down to see Glynda using her semblance.

You: "Allow me".

You summoned Nightmare to help Glynda lift a rather large chunk of tyndall stone off the ground before she fixed it into place.

Glynda: "Thank you Mr. Nikos".

You nodded.

You: "Anytime".

Eventually you made it to a meadow where you eyes seen a sight that instantly melted your heart.

Your daughter was sleeping curled up against her mother. Your wife Blake, you step off shadow and walk towards them.

You: "My darlings".

Blake peeked her eye and smirked as you lay down behind her making her the small spoon.

You: "My babies".

Blake: "Shhh shes asleep".

You nodded before closing your eyes letting the warm sun shine above you all.

Hey sorry for the short chapter. I know many people havnt been reading my books. So I kinda lost interest in updatingbmy stories since this story. Hasn't gotten enough attention. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 337