Mission 18: Hellfire

Nero's POV:

I dodged the oncoming assaults of lights coming my way. I table hopped away before i seen Dante slice into one of the freatures wings.

Nero: "Damn, hes making me look bad. GUESS I HAVE TO STEP UP MY GAME"!!

I charged up Red Queen three times before running at the demon known as Artimish.

Nero: "HEY UGLY"!!

The demon didn't even turn to look at me as Dante had it's full attention. I jumped up preparing to slice it's head off when something came barreling at me from the side I was knocked to the ground before rolling back onto my feet I looked to see several moving objects.

Dante: "NERO TAKE THE THINGS OUT"!!

I Grit my teeth before sheathing Red Queen before equipping Blue Rose and began shooting the things.

Dante's POV:

I used Beawolf to jump off some of the floating spheres to preform multiple kicks to Artimish's face.

Dante: "CMON ARE YOU EVEN TRYING"!?!?

Artimish let out a loud screech before darting away from me at the opposite side of our street fight.

Dante: "What's wrong? Ran out of-"

Before I could finish it spun in the air before shooting like a rocket towards me. I quickly dashed to the side as I felt the fist of wind blew past me.

Dante: "Nice trick".

Nero finishing off the last of the spheres jumped back into the fight.

Nero: "Have you seen V"?

Dante: "What do you think"?

We both jumped out of the way to avoid getting blasted. Nero quickly dashed forward me not too far behind. I raised my weapon Devil-Sword Dante as Nero did the same we. Jumped upwards before we both activated out Devil Triggers.

Dante: "Jackpot"

I sliced clean through it's belly as Nero blew several holes into its head and delivered a finishing blow by slicing it all the way down the middle.

Nero: "Well then, that was a piece of cake".

Dante: "Yeah, you fought this thing before on your own right"?

Nero nodded not taking his eyes off the dissolving body.

Nero: "Yeah that's when I saved Lady when pops tried to kill us both".

I closed my eyes remembering Vergil stabbing me with rebellion and activating my Devil's powers. Another memory showed when we fought on top of the Quilteph tower.

Dante: "Speaking of which-"

I opened my eyes.

Dante: "Where is your dear old dad"?

Your POV:

You narrowly dodged Pyraah's spear that was attempting to stab you from behind. Pyraah used her semblance to control her spear and shield as they floated in the air around her. She had a sinister smirk on her face as she watched you use your cane to block her attacks before her Sheild hit you from behind the knee sending you in the air. The spear swung with its flat side hitting you knocking you down making you roll away.

You: "Sacrificing your own soul just for Power and lust".

Pyraah: "Not just those, Power, Lust, Revenge, Jealousy, and for You"!!

You caught her spear which was just inches away from stabbing you through the next.

Pryaah: "You'll belong to me Y/N"

You feel her spear digging into your hands flesh. You knew you were going to lose this fight...but...I guess it's time to use it. In a flash you were stabbed but that was an after image, you appeared behind Pyraah floating in the air.

Pyraah: "W-what"?

Suddenly your entire look changed. You wore a Blue Trenchcoat, and had spiky white hair, and you held the Yamato.

Pyraah: "..."

You: "Let's see if you can handle this".

In a flash you disappeared before you used the sheath of Yamato to knock Pyraah away. Pyraah let out a pair ed gase as she hit a nearby cliffside and created a crater in it.

Pyraah: "OH HARDER DADDY"!!

You covered your eyes in disgust.

You: "Jesus".

Pyraah launched like a bullet at you. You had just enough time to lift the Yamato to block her strike.

You: "Come on is that all you got? Pathetic".

You shove her back and use one of your white spears to pin her to the cliffside.

You: "To accomplish something in this world you need power".

Pyraah screamed at the top of her lungs as she attacked ferociously.

You: "Weak".

You palm strike her after knocking her spear to the side.

You: "Come on this is a waste of my time".

In a quick movement you preformed a judgement cut as Pyraah let out a loud scream in pain.

You: "JACKPOT"!!

You sheathed Yamato before covering your face. You sigh and transform back into V.

You: "Damn...can't believe I had to use my other half".

You turn around to see Pyraah out of her Succubus state. You walk up to her before picking her up and carrying her back to town. You seen the city of mantle was in shambles.

You: "Just another day on the job".

Hello my army of Horrors. I hope yall enjoyed this chapter anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 859