Mission 5: Duel of Canes

(Play Music When You Prefer)

Your POV:

You flew through the air flying backwards in slomotion. You had a pained look on your face as gravity began pulling you down Nc tine sped up until you collided with the ground.

You: "Gahh"!!

You rolled over  back onto your feet quickly just in time to block Ozpin's attack that would've jabbed you in the gut.

Ozpin: "Excellent block".

You: "Tch".

Ozpin backstopped a safe distance and smirked.

Ozpin: "Its been 3 days and your already making progress faster than any huntsman or huntress. Its quite remarkable I should say".

You panted heavily.

You: "Its *Pants* My Devil *Huffs* Blood it *Takes in deep breath* it speeds up my reflexes and eye hand quardination at *Sighs before saying* Insahd high levels".

Ozpin: "We might have to work on your stamina".

Ozpin looks around and notices some familiar faces watching from the benches.

Ozpin: "It seems we have two teams watching our training session".

You look to your left to see Team RWBY And JNPR Watching from the benches.

You: "So Ozpin, will this training make me more stronger for my own benefit...or are you trying to make me into a weapon to use against Salem"?

Ozpin looked around nervously before saying.

Ozpin: "Don't say her name outloud Y/N, your going to get me caught".

You: "Ozpin, it better to tell more truths than Ideals, I for one have told more lies that could even last a lifetime"

You stood back onto your feet you wiped your knees from the dirt. You thrust your Cane out towards Ozpin.

You: "How about we go another round, but this time no holding back".

Ozpin raised and eyebrow before chuckling.

Ozpin: "Are you sure about this"?

You nodded and Griffon and Shadow appeared out if the ground was if the bled out from the earth.

You: "Let's see how well you do when you have three familiers against you"

Ozpin: "Three"?

You smirk and say.

You: "Better now than never".

You put your two fingers together before snapping your fingers. Just then your hair turned White Pyraah's eyes widen in shock as memories of that night replayed in her mind. Just then the sound of a distant sonic boom could be heard. everyone gasped as a large hulking shape fell out from the clouds and crash landed behind you.

You: "Meet my third familier. Nightmare, I hope you both can play nice. For this is not a normal game of dice".

Ozpin stared up at the giant behemoth. You smirk and say.

You: "Slice em"

Shadow lunges towards Ozpin who jumped back. While he was still mid air you said.

You: "Ascend"!

Griffon shot forward and hit Ozpin mid air. Ozpin recovered quickly and dodged the lightning attack from Griffon.

You: "Slash"