Roommate 15:Flashbacks

Surprise?
_________________________________________
Days has passed but jimin haven't said anything to taehyung. They keep interacting? Yes. They still hangout? Yes. They are still bestfriend? Absofuckinglutely. It never end and it will never end. But ofcourse there are distance that grew. Lots of secrets that had been hidden from one and
another.

But it's ok,they have strong bond,I'm sure it will never be breaken. Right? Well maybe.

Jimin and jungkook's relationship never change.

It's still cold as ice.

Like snow in the north pole.

Well atleast there's jimin,who's trying to keep a fire,in their fireplace. It just that jungkook himself is the one who is being an ice. His heart itself is icy cold like this past few days.

Speaking of. There is past scenarios of jimin 'courting' jungkook.

---
"Jungkook-ah,did you eat already? If not you can eat with me. I cook us something"Jimin said but jungkook just look at him then look away,walking out from their dorm.

Jimin sigh but slowly he smiled thinking jungkook must be eating out with his friends happily.

Ignoring the pang inside of his chest.
---
"Ohh,Jungkook-ah"groan jimin huskily due to fact that he wake up.

"Why did you come home late? Are you ok? Did you eat? If not I will reheat the food I-"

"No need. I'm fine."mumble Jungkook,
cutting Jimin off,taking his step up the stairs.

Jimin smile.

"He reply"

Jimin suddenyly sigh but his smile can't help itself but grew wider. "Atleast now he reply,ah he must be tired but is it weird that I find his voice much sexy?"

And now that he see jungkook got home safely,he stand up and go to turn off the lights then he enter his room to suit himself and his heart to sleep.
---
"Oh Jungkook-ah,your early. The night is still fresh,do you want to have some movie night with me? Maybe with some popcorn---"

"No."

"Oh-kay?"

Jiming again sigh for the hundred time today.

'It's always been like this. What did I expect?'

---
"Ohh,Jungkook-ah. You come home late again. Come I will reheat your foo---wait are you drunk?"

"You shut up,making my head dizzy,loud voice,shhhh"Jungkook pout his mouth to the front then sit his index finger in the middle,shushing jimin off.

"Wait,let me help you." Jimin quickly stand up,seeing Jungkook stumble.

He put his arm around kook waist,
putting jungkook's arm around his shoulder.

He will put jungkook to sit on the couch,when he himself stumble,falling on the couch with jungkook ontop of him.

"Who you are?" Jungkook ask innocently making his hand infront of jimin's face, bopping his nose making jimin scrunch his nose that made him giggle.

'Really?What's got in to him?'

"Ah kook,can you sit up?"

"Nuu,love this way"Jungkook said stubbornly,nuzzling his head on jimin's neck,taking in his scent.

"Uhh kook"moaned jimin,tilting his head making jungkook nuzzle further.

"You good smell"