Roommate 3:First Kiss

"-Chim"

It's a short word but it gives me a lot of emotion like shock,confused,and overwhelmed but what if it's just a coincidence or I'm just hallucinating cause I didn't eat yet. Yeah that can be right I should eat after I finish this.

I quickly finish taking care of this man and put the things I use in the right place I was about to leave when he pull me again and I'm ontop of him,again.

"Where are you going?I'm clean now baby we can cuddle!" He said kissing me again!!!" Let just slip this off and handle it later,maybe he'sjust drunk. It'st he alcohol. "Baby~!! Talk to me~!did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you? Tell me and I'll fix it." I can say this man is a good man and a good boyfriend but he's a pervert so that's a no-no for me. "Yeah you did wrong"I said. "What is it?" he ask me. "You kiss me"I deadpanned. "Baby~~don't be like that~! Kissing you is the very right I can do,get it?" He said kiss me. I could say I'm not suprise but still disappointed.

"Ok now sleep before Ibeat the shit outta you till you pass out. I know you're tired and the rain has stopped so nothing can disturb you." I said rather  authority,getting off him. "Ok babe but 1 more thing"he pulled me and peck my lips and I can't do anything so I just faked a smile and get out of that hell of a room.

"ARGHHHHHHHH!!L!!! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO KISS ME??!!!AND NOT JUST 1 BUT MORE!!!!! EOMMA!!!! APPA!!!!!HELP ME!!!! From everything I did to reserve my lips for my past lover gone to waste! Because of that motherfucker!" I yelled out loud obviously. "Its not just one but FIVE!!!!!What if he will do it again!??!!!!? NO NO NO!!".

I'm about to yell again but someone knock on the door,banging loudly so I open it. "Uhm do you need help cause I'M TRYING TO SLEEP FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I look at the clock and notice it's pass 9 already.

"I'm very sorry but it's my problem and I'm shouting inside my dorm not infront of your dorm. So if you may,get the hell out because it's none of your business." I said,oh men what did i say? that kiss really did affects me so much to be this rude. "Ohh is that it? well WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!?"he ask me,eyeing me judgingly.

"I'm Park Jimin and I'm sorry for what I said and act earlier and I'm sorry because I'm loud,I promise to keep it down." I apologize to him,bowing. "Ohh your a park? Well I DON'T CARE IF YOUR A PARK but since you apologize nicely. Nice to meet you,I'm Min Yoongi and I understand but keep quiet you, I wonder how you didn'tget reportedyet for being loud. Chicken in the mornin." he said oh so sarcastically

"ohh sarcastic we fit to each other!"I stated excitingly. I want to be friends with him.

"Well I guess your right. See ya when I see ya,bye."he ran off,maybe he's excited to sleep? Weird but what most weird is it's already late and I didn't eat since afternoon. Well I guess I'll just eat tomorrow.

Sighing I walk to my room and let my eyes eatin by the darkness.

-the next morning-
I wake up because of a loud thud upstairs so I quickly stand up and head upstairs to see jungkook on the floor so I help him stand up.

"Uhmm who are you?"he ask me like he didn't remember what happen last night and he seems annoyed? "Ahm Park Jimin your new roommate." I said backing off,I'm tired of introducing myself already. "How can I know that your telling the truth?"he ask me raising his eyebrows to which I reply a,

"Because how can I get in if this isn't my room and how can I help you last night if I don't have keys." Pervert then,attitude now.Wow what a great roommate,I have. 

"A good point but if you help me last night why didn't I remember anything?" he ask going downstairs.

Something in me feels hurt because he just kiss me last night and it's my first kiss and now he can't remember? So unfair. "Uhmm Jimin-sii why are you crying?" Crying? What does he mean? I touch my cheeks and it has tears why would I cry over him not remembering anything -wait don't tell me I cry because him? This can't be serious. I just met him.

I walk downstairs sitting on a couch that locates in the living room. "Jungkooksii don't you remember what happen last night?to what you did to me?" I ask him with full of hopes. "uhmm did I do something to you?oh i did something?I'm sorry it just an accident don't mind it heh-,"he said but got cut off by his phone. "Sorry I need to take this my girlfriend will be mad at me."he said the walk back to his room.

H-he's s-straight,he has a gf,d-didn't remember anything,accident like a mistake? Ouch,I don't know why it hurts but I sure know I'm tearing up so I locked myself in my room and call tae.

"Min,shy are you crying? Are you ok?"

"Tae I don't know why but it hurts me."

"Huh what do you mean? Who hurts you?!"

"It's just that....it's about my roommate."

"What did he do to you,min?! Are you ok? Explain it to min before I kick some ass!"

"Last night he call me sweet petnames then he kiss me countless times tell me his goodnight and the worst is he said that kissing me is the very right he can do and now he didn't remember anything?!! What bullshit did he eat to lose some shit!? And the funny thing is I started to like him,saw his loving side and I can't seems to forget it but his straight for god sake!!"

"Oh minnie I'm sorry to hear that-wait what?! He stole your first kiss?! Min,wait for me I will get there and beat the shit outta him!!"

"Tae. No need. It's not his fault,I'm the one who expect and exaggerate things. Let it be,nothing would change anyway and maybe something in me would accept it."

"Well then,I will just make you feel better till then. Get ready and come with me,we're going to an arcade or on a cafe to help you feel at ease and explain to me every single thing."

"Thank you taetae but tae he said something last night"

"What is it? Is it something bad? I swear."

"Chim,he say something like I miss you chim,does it mean he's my-?"

"Just ask him about that,Jimin. Don't make your hopes high,I don't want you to be so into it and get hurt at the end. And babe I'm getting ready bye min."

"Bye taetae."

I get ready and went outside my room to see jungkook cooking. "Ohh do you want to eat Jimin?" he ask me. "No,but Jungkook,who's chim?" Please tell me he's a boy and your bestfriend.

Why does he seems reluctant? "Ohh chim? He's very cute,he's a boy,and he likes me calling him chim,he's my dog,
why did you ask?" Dog haha dog I'm fine🙂hahaha I'm fine,I am really. Why wouldn't I be? "Ahh ok. I'm going out,Goodbye."

I'm about to close the door when a girl bumped to me. "Oh my god sorry " I apologize but she just glared at me like she wasn't at fault. "Can't you see where you going? Blind much? And why are you in this dorm?" She ask me still glaring. "This is my dorm." I said raising my eyebrow thinking that I win but I am so wrong,so so wrong. "Oh hi I'm jungkook's-"