Roommate 9:Act

Friend."

It's going fine but jungkook say the 'word' when he see that it's his bitch.

Jimin don't know of what more could hurt him. Is it the slap he'll get or the way jungkook call him friend after all the moments they shared. He prefer getting slap but not getting call a friend by none other than,jungkook. If your love treat you like they love you but call you their friend,what would you feel?I bet it hurts like bitch because that's how jimin feel right now.

"Yah yah yah!! Don't you dare hurt my mochi!!"

Said the angry taehyung running beside jimin putting his arm on jimin's waist protectively and slapping away soohyun's hand. Jungkook start poking his cheeks by his tongue,cracking his neck before walking close beside soohyun.

And because that he's 'jealous' he will take soohyun's side and to make jimin jealous and hurt too because he won't let himself be jealous and jimin doesn't.

"Are you sure that soohyun wants to slap him?" Jungkook said pointing to jimin like his a stranger and jimin know that his heart hurts like hell. It's aching.

"Duh didn't you see that your bitch lift her hands." Tae fight back. Oh sure as hell he wouldn't let his min lose. "Maybe she's just trying to fix jimin hair or something,you know how messy he can be." Jungkook also fight back and it didn't unnoticed by him the hurt look jimin has. It's hard for him but taehyung's hand on jimin shoulder pass his sight. "Tell me do you have to add big force to fix someone's hair?"
taehyung still argued even though jimin try to stop him by grabbing his arm. Taehyung know that his bestfriend is hurting so he won't be backing up now.

"Maybe jimin did or said something wrong so my girl want to slap him and if he really did he deserves it." Jungkook said looking at jimin like jimin is a wierdo.

Ohh what if jungkook would know that his the reason why his girlfriend is piss and want to slap jimin. Poor bunny,been so dumb and blinded by his jealously. Poor mochi who keeps hoping and wishing as if anything would change. Aish maybe I should send someone to knock some sense of these two.

"Come on tae. We don't want to waste our time here,do we?"jimin ask holding tae's hand into his,walking off.

And once they leave his hitch starts speaking up,

"Thank you babe for being in my side." The bitch Soohyun said facing jungkook,who is glaring at her.

"Don't babe me,how dare you do that to jimin?! Who do you think you fucking are? If I didn't come here,what could you have done to him!!? Are you insane?!" Jungkook growled. Remember when I hoped jk would know the reason,well he know so yeah. And if you may ask,he did it to make jimin jealous.

"Jungkook?what wrong with you? It just earlier you were in my side,bab-"

"Cut the crap bitch!"

"J-jungkook don't be like that." The girl stuttered,holdind jk's arm but got pushed away. "Don't you ever hurt him again or you will have to fight me and soohyun you know what, we're over. Tch,as if I loved you."

Jungkook spat walking fastly ignoring the begs and cries his girlfriend,Well I mean ex girlfriend does.

What a possessive jealous top and a overprotective scary dom jungkook am. I hope I get a man like him someday.

Jungkook is now at their dorm cleaning,it's his first time to clean and it's tiring but he didn't care he needs to cool of his boiling head and he want to distract himself of thinking where could jimin and taehyung go and what could possibly they are doing now. Groaning jungkook arrange the groceries he bought earlier. He shop and buy foods supplies,oh what jealousy lead him to.

On the other hand jimin and taehyung are inside the arcade in "jeonmall". taehyung want jimin to cool off because the boy is really heartbroken but even him or jimin know that the mall they would playing in is jungkook's and his parents mall.

Inserting a coin jimin and tae start playing basketball and suprisingly jimin won!

Jimin's Pov
"Ohh minnie,for the first time in forever you won againts me on playing basketball in an arcade,good job! What have you eaten?" He said but it's kind of insulting but I'll let it pass besides he help me.

"Not that I say that. You have a prized from me!! Wait here." Tae said walking off..Prize? What prize is he talking about?

"Minmin!!" A very ear piercing loud call him and he know by now who was is it from.

Well that voice. That voice is from him!!

I turn around see him...
_________________________________________
Guys I'm sorry for the late update😅. But here I am now. And I'm sorry for what will happen to the next chap~.