Roommate 2:First impression

"I'm Kim namjoon." he said. "So I think you're my roommate?"I ask but he laugh. "Haha don't be silly,I'm just the friend of your roommate,I'm far from it."he said. "May I know why?" I ask again,so what I'm a curious cat.

"Your roommate is kinda uhmm unpredictable I can't find a word to describe him so you should analyze him yourself and he said you are coming so I clean the room." he said and I just bow.

I enter my room and woah it really is clean but it has still things like cabinet,desk,and bed I put the boxes down and let my self rest.

After some minutes I get up and unpack some of the boxes,I'll just finish them tomorrow since I'm tired.

Once I finish I get out of my room to explore?I think.

I finish touring this dorm and it's kinda small but it's still beautiful I can say.

"Yah who are you?!" A man ask burging the door and close it with a loud thud so I guess this is my roommate,woah lucky me. Note the freakin sarcasm.

"uhmm,I'm Park Jimin your new roommate."I said politely,not wanting a drama.

"ohhhh,I'm Park Jungkook-ahh I mean Jeon Jungkook I'm your new future husband."he said winking,walking close to me and I can't help to step backward cause if you ask me if I'm scared I'll answer that a big fucking yes!!he's a tall build man so I assume his strong and muscular! If he freakin lay on me I think my body would be flat!

My back hit the wall but he still keeps walking closer to me but all of a sudden his knee gave up so I guess his drunk so I help him up.

"Mister Jeon Jungkook-sii are you ok?"I ask,helping him sit on the couch. "Don't be formal baby you can call me your babe or perhaps I can say your daddy."he said clinging to my arm,like a leech.

"Uhm why on earth would I call you daddy and who said I should call you daddy? Why is it needed?"I ask him rather mad,this bastard mistook me as his girlfriend!

"Because I tell you to and besides you already did."he said winking at me,oh men so this would be a hella year.

"Baby~~~~why are you suddenly quite it's boringg! Ohh,I have an idea why not I make you scream,scream my name,do you want that?"he ask looking at my lips inching his to mine but suddenly he fell asleep. Good,fucking good!

Don't tell me I'll stay with him for a year?!no no no I'll just ask the principal and the landlady if I can exchange my roommate,yes great idea jimin! Expected from you! So now I have to take care of him,ugh.

Author's Pov
Jimin bring him to his room but Jungkook ran to the bathroom so he follow him and see him puking. Oh what a nauseous.

"Yah! Take off your shirt,your sweating and dirty." Jimin said tapping Jungkook's back. "Noo~~I don't want to~~I'll just take them off if you kiss me~~." Jungkook whined as if he is causing any problem. "No shit sherlock, you'll get sick if you don't take them off and I wouldn't get a damn if you do." Jimin said cause he's freakin piss off. "Hmppp ok but you'll kiss me later." Jungkook said and take off his clothes and suddenly the winter got Jimin and freezed him. I wonder why.

"Like what you see baby?" Jungkook smirked and throw his clothes to jimin then left the bathroom,shirtless. "W-what was t-that?"jimin ask himself,dumbfounded. "Oh no I can smell my own gayness,Jimin,Jimin wake up and find your soul because it seems lost! You can fall to everyone but him!" Jimin said and slap himself walking to the laundry and put Jungkook's clothes.

Jimin's Pov
Once I walk to his room, I see him sleeping so I walk to him and bend. Now that I'm close to his face I can say that his really handsome,like really,he has a sharp jawline,pointed nose,doe like eyes,and honey like tan skin. As I'm about to stand up to get a basin with warm water to clean him up but he pull me ONTOP OF HIM!!!and and KISS ME!!! "Baby thank you,now I can sleep peacefully?" He pat my head like nothing happened and KISS ME AGAIN!! Then fall asleep like he didn't do anything wrong!

EOMMAAAA!!!!!!APPA!!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!! That's my first first kiss!!! He stole my first kiss!! I always dream about a romantic first kiss under a big tree pull of lights in the river,sitting on the grass,while sight seeing,embracing the one I love in night time but here I am ontop of my drunk roommate!! He really is unpredictable!

Wait his drunk but I bet he's still underage,ughh this man I just met him but he as in he,kiss me!!. Oh lord I'm definitely moving,but now I should just take care of this drunk man no i mean yes but let get off of him first.

"No~!! I'm not kidding~! Minnie you should really take off his clothes and rub all part his body with warm water and a towel."

"But tae~!! He's not sick he's just drunk~!!"

"Minnie you have to and beside it rain earlier maybe he got soak. You're asking me but your not believing me tsk! And I know your gay but I also know your the confident one so just do it."

"Fine fine I'll do it" I said hunging up. Me and tae was arguing to what will I do to jungkook and I guess I'll do what he say.

I grab some clothes to change his dirty one to a comfortable one. I start taking off his rip jeans and just let his underwear there,I don't want to see his you know?yeah. I grab his cleanser and clean his face with a pad but I notice he has a cut on his left cheeks maybe he's-
no he can't be,maybe it's just uhm yes a coincidence! He can't be him.

God I miss him so much to the point what I'm doing now. I keep fighting to myself but suddenlly jungkook whisper. He whisper something like,

"I m-miss you-"