Roommate 27:Sweet revenge

To say that jimin is mad is understatement,he is furious. Jungkook had kiss him again and it cause his feelings go chaotic making him go insane.

The feeling of anger. Anger because the 'jerk' kiss him again without his permission,which obviously he won't give and he didn't even got an apology,how insulting.

Confusion,he's confuse about how the hell the latter can go chill about their situation.

Sadness. Sad that he can't go back time when he still didn't confess,he's sad because he can't even hold himself back 'cause if he did maybe he didn't get hurt,if he did maybe him and other is still friends,he's ok of them being freinds than non at all. He wish time go back when everything is still fine.

Fear. Fearing he would get attached again,fearing he would get hurt again,fearing he would be the second option,the side bitch,the leeching slut,the concubine,the mistress again. He got that title when everyone start seeing him and Jungkook together when the taller is still in a relationship. fearing he would get reject again,get humiliated again. He's afraid his heart would get break if he catch feeling with the younger again. And he diciede not to,fuck the saying 'you can't control your feelings.' ,fuck everything. He can't let the younger break him again. Oh fuck he wouldn't,all hell would break loose.

And mostly...

Revengeful,hell he would get revenge. Get revenge of everything,it's either how Jungkook break his heart or how Jungkook hummilated him and his pride.

And to that he would do anything it takes and if he says would he means it.

Everything his revenge need for it to be sweet.

So as he promise,he kinda did something in this morning.
..............
"Jungkook-ah~." Call jimin sweetly,opening the door of Jungkook's room,ehile holding a tray.

Once he got in,he put the tray in the nightstand,then go to Jungkook.

"Jungkook~~!" He said again with overflowing sweetness,to that Jungkook stirs.

"Jungkook-ssi~!!" Said him again louder,to which he got a groan in response from the said male.

"Jungkook-ah!!!" He call outs loufly and firmly,not having of the sleeping man.

"Ughh." Groan Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah! Why don't you drink some lemonade,it's good fro hangover~!" His sweet voice is getting thicker making Jungkook raise his brow but didn't think much so he hands out his hands.

Jimin smile and hands it out and once jungkook starts to sip it turns to a big smirk.

"What the fuck is this?! It taste awful!!" Spit jungkook with unreadable face,the 'lemonade' is disgusting,now he's feeling head is aching more.

"Hahaha. It's your fault dumbass. If you haven't trust me and didn't drink it you wouldn't be like that,enjoy the eggs." Said Jimin while laughing,totally having fun.

He's about to leave but stop on his track.

"Consider it as a payback but don't assume it's over."

With that he left Jungkook's room,leaving jungkook dumbfounded.

"It's just starting,Jeon." Jimin glance back at the door,face eyes full of hatred to the latter before walking away.
.........
"That shit has eggs?! What the fuck is wrong with that fucker?! And payback?! What did I ever fucking do?!! Ughh! My head just starts aching more because of him!" Jungkook shouted,not having the care of being heard by the smaller. Fck he doesn't care about the latter's feelings. Well maybe,he never did.

"It's only in the morning! Fcking sht!" He really isn't having it.

"You should be glad that I'm having hangover,Park because if I didn't,I'm sure as hell you're dead meat." Jungkook said venom starts dripping at every word he says,glaring furiously at door,where he last saw the smaller.

"If this game is what you want to fcking play,I'm sure as fcking hell I would give you."

"Two can play the game,Park."