Roommate 25:Sassy as it's finest

Author's Pov
So from the incidence happen between the two lead to no words exchange at all. Jungkook is literally trying to control himself not to lash out jimin saying those painful words he throw to him but then he listened to his ego again saying nonsense to convince himself that he don't need jimin because he has tae.

But for jimin,hard can be understatement,his condition is worst,well who wouldn't. Crying yourself to sleep then wake up to cry again,sometimes he ask himself what's the purpose to live if he's just always sad to die anyway but nonetheless he got his hyungs back,and by hyung means yoongi and jin. Jin and him got closer from the last encounter with his boyfriend. They often met and hang out,well except for tae who is busy comforting jungkook.

He don't really know who to side. Jimin is soulmate but jungkook become his bestfriend too. He want to help both of them but he knows he shouldn't get his ass on their business.

He's sad for both of them but what can he do,right? Sometimes he just feels useless for he couldn't do anything,good thing he had other friends to come to when he needed to loosen up and cheer himself up.

A week has pass and jimin's hatred towards jungkook grows,he think jungkook cross the line. I mean yes he could just blame and show his anger to jimin but he bring up his parents all of sudden then boom,the love jimin has for jungkook is fully covered with his hatred to him.

He don't think jungkook deserve forgiveness anytime soon.

He really want to move out so he can finally say he get out of jungkook's life but he can't,there's no available room to exchange to.

As for jungkook,he's not trying anything at all. He doesn't ask for forgiveness yet he doesn't do anything regretful too. For him he just need to focus on his reputation and taehyung since he has him now,ignoring the feeling of emptiness he feel cause for him it just his ego nothing more,
nothing less. No nothing.

Jimin is always with yoongi and jin and sometimes namjoon as he was jungkook's friend to same as jungkook he's always with taehyung and namjoon.

There's no room for jimin and jungkok to meet or talk at all,as if they have reason to,or do they?

For them both it's nothing at all,pretend he's not there or anything. They are completely invisible to each other. Not caring about one and another anymore. And maybe it's better that way.

Jimin is walking towards the kitchen not knowing jungkook is there too until suddenly he got splash of cold water.

"What the fuck?" He said looking up meeting to the person he 'despise' the most.

"What the hell are you doing here?! Mind caring look at where you're going!?" Jimin said fumming,clenching his fist,well even the water is cold it makes his blood boil.

"Such dirty mouth of yours. Why don't you clean it properly so no dirty word come out from you pretty mouth." Jungkook replied rather sarcastically raising his eyebrow.

"Oh well,why don't you do it since your mouth is pretty much more dirty than mine,asshole. And you don't realy need to remind me that my mouth is pretty because I know that already but thank you anyway." Jimin said oh so sarcastic also raising his eyebrow.

"And where did you get such a confidence,dimwit."

"Not believing me? Oh honey I don't care if you don't, you're not that important anyway. But if you want to try it then do so,my lips are pretty yummy." Jimin said intentionally bumping his ches,while rolling his eyes.

"You'd cry if I do. And I'm afraid you would go to your mother crying your hearts out as I kissed you till you drop." Jungkook said bumping his chest to jimin too. Turn on by the sudden change,not that jimin need to know.

"Oh darling,no need. As if I would let your stained lips on mines. Remember, you kiss too many I couldn't count it on my finger. So pretty much shut the fuck up or I would literally kiss you till you drop."Jimin whispered seductively licking on jungkook's earlobe and kiss his cheek tapping the other side lightly.

Jimin then head to the kitchen leaving jungkook completely shock,and well hard.

"What's with the change with that bitch? But who's complaining?" Jungkook ask himself but shrug it off as he had something to take care of.

Meanwhile there's jimin,leaning on the kitchen sink,clutching his chest,
regretting his life decision

"What the fuck? What the fuck!? Why did I do that!? I suppose to ignore him!! What the freak frak freaking freak did I ever do in the freakin past life of mine to be unlucky as this is?!" Oh shit.

"Argggh! Oh my,luna."

"But wait."

"I guess this is for the better. I hate him,he hate me. We argue,we fought,we bicker cause we hate each other! Hate the guts with one another! And suffer together by each hatred! Yeah that's pretty good." Jimin comply as he tried to convince himself but then he stop and sigh.

"You're just adding fuel to my fire,jeon and for that I would drag you down with me and burn the shit outta you as we suffer with what we started and would probably end badly." For as he thought,making plan on what he should do next.

"I should really need a change,change with everything and be sassy as it's finest." With the thought he nodded and did what he need to do.